- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Spoilers for "Fun Run"

Despite all my wishful thinking, Jim still doesn't belong to me.  Oh, and the other people belong to NBC, too...

Pam walked into the office, grinning from ear to ear.  Jim walked in not long after and glanced at her as he went to his desk.

Pam turned on her computer and waited for it to wake up.  Ever since the IT guy had come a few days before, Pam was now overly cautious about what she did online.  The phone rang and she answered it quickly.  "Dunder Mifflin, this is Pam."  As she took a message for Michael (who had not come in yet), Pam saw an IM pop up on her screen.

JHalpert:  Bees, do you know where my blue tie went?

PBeesly: no "good morning"? just "where's my tie?"?

JHalpert: sorry. good morning, beautiful Pamela.  I hope you slept well.

PBeesly:  um, mostly.  except someone was snoring...

JHalpert: you said it was cute.

PBeesly: not when I'm trying to sleep.

JHalpert: fine.  did you see my tie?

PBeesly:  no, I haven't seen it.

JHalpert:  what kind of a girlfriend are you?  you can't even keep track of my stuff!

Pam looked over her desk at Jim, who had that adorable boyish grin plastered onto his face.  She shook her head and looked down at the IM window.  She sighed and typed.

PBeesly:  oh, so you wanna get rid of me?

JHalpert:  well, I wouldn't go that far.  you're useful for some things.

PBeesly:  yeah?  like what?

JHalpert:  like cooking.  and redecorating my apartment, when it was obviously in need of an artistic eye.

PBeesly:  that's it?

JHalpert:  pretty much, yeah.

PBeesly:  you don't even think I'm good for... other things?

JHalpert: oh, I didn't know that subject was open game.

PBeesly:  that subject is always open!

JHalpert:  well, in that case, I guess you are good for some things.

PBeesly:  thank you.

JHalpert:  but you're still no good at keeping track of my things.

PBeesly:  suck it, Halpert.

The phone rang.  "Dunder Mifflin this is Pam," she answered.  Pam took another message for Michael and glanced over at the computer screen.  She tried not to blush as she wrote the message.  On the screen, it read:

JHalpert:  just tell me when and where.

Pam looked over the desk at Jim.  In place of his boyish grin was his devilish smirk.  Pam responded with just one word.

PBeesly:  wow.

Chapter End Notes:
comments, please!

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans