- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Again, this chapter is very short. The next chapter will be longerr, i promise [: i won't post it until i get more feedbackk thoughh!

 The dress Pam wears is based of this one that Jenna Fischer is wearing -

clickkclickk

Pam dashed home. She knew that she would take a while to get dressed. She decided to wear a brownish gold dress with a comfortable pair of shoes. She wore her hair in beautiful curls and had on nice jewelry. She wouldn’t have really spent this much time getting dressed, but she wanted to look nice for Jim.

 

Jim went home and didn’t spend much time getting ready. He wore nice pants, a button down shirt, a tie, and a jacket. He couldn’t wait for the wedding. He knew that he would be spending the whole night with Pam.

 

Pam heard Jim knock on the door. He had a special knock that she could easily recognize. She opened it up, and grabbed her coat.

 

Jim looked at Pam. He had never seen her look so beautiful.

 

“You look…..amazing, Pam,” Jim said.

 

Pam blushed. She was glad that she had impressed Jim.

“You look very nice yourself!” Pam said.

 

They walked out to the car together.

 

Jim opened up the car door for Pam.


“Well aren’t you the gentleman?” Pam said and sat in the car seat.

 

“Let’s just say that I like to impress the woman that I really want to be with,” Jim said and closed the car door. He sat down in the driver’s seat and started driving.

 

Pam then noticed Jim’s ipod.

 

“Oh score!” She said and grabbed it. She turned on The Great Escape, by Boys like Girls.

 

Jim started to sing along, and he was very off key. Pam started laughing.

 

“What’s so funny, Beesly?” Jim asked.

 

“Nothing! It’s just so cute when you sing off key!” She said, smiling.

 

Jim laughed and sang louder. Pam laughed even louder. He reached for her hand, and she laced her fingers through his and gave it a squeeze.

 

They drove in the parking lot of the church and walked in. They immediately saw Dwight. He was inspecting the pews.

 

“Dwight. What are you doing?” Jim asked, walking up to him.

 

“Checking these pews for termites. They are pesky creatures that can live through a bomb,” Dwight said.

 

“Umm... I don’t think church pews have termites in them. And I think you were thinking of cockroaches when you said ‘live through a bomb’” Pam said, trying not to giggle. Jim put his arm around his back and they walked away to sit in a pew. As soon as they took their seats, they erupted in a fit of giggles.

 

During the vows, Pam reached for Jim’s hand. He drew circles on the back of her hand and she had to fight not to smile at him the whole time.

 

When the ceremony was over, they stood up and began to walk to their car. It was dark outside and pretty chilly. Just then, Phyllis and Bob Vance (of Vance Refrigeration), approached Jim and Pam. They offered to give them a ride. Jim and Pam accepted and sat together in the back. The car was really small, so they had to cram together, but they were okay with that. They were still holding hands, forgetting that they were in a car with their co-workers, and Phyllis noticed.

 

“Are you two….. you know?” Phyllis asked.

 

Jim and Pam looked at each other and quickly let go of each others’ hand.

 

“Excuse me?” Pam asked.

 

“Are you two an … item?” Phyllis asked with a smile on her face.

 

Jim and Pam exchanged glances.


Jim asked, “What harm could one person knowing cause?”


Pam nodded, smiled, and looked back at Phyllis. “You caught us Phyllis. But will you do us a favor and not tell anyone? We are trying to keep it a secret from the office. I mean, if Michael found out… Who knows what will happen.”

 

Phyllis laughed and said, “I promise. I’m just so happy that you both finally found your way to each other.”

 

Pam held Jim’s hand again, squeezed it, and winked at him. He smiled at her.

 

Phyllis turned her attention back to staring at Bob Vance.

 

They pulled into the parking lot at the reception. The night was only beginning.

Chapter End Notes:

give me feedback

and then i will post chapter 3 [:


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans