- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I had to get this chapter up because I'm going to try and quickly finish this story and Blackout at Dunder Mifflin. Then, I can focus more on my other stories.

Pity me for this chapter is completely un-betaed. 

The next wedding that Jim and Pam were present at was their own. They flew up to the mountains in Colorado and the ceremony took place outside by a little cottage. Pam's dress was simple but made her look ravishing. Jim and his groomsmen were all barefoot. It went by fairly quickly but every moment seemed magical. The reception was at fancy hotel that was decorated to fit with the mountain atmosphere. People commented on how they had never seen a couple have as much fun on their wedding day as Jim and Pam did.

The time came for their first dance as husband and wife. She took his hand and he led her to the dance floor as You Are by Jimmie Wayne began playing. He gently placed his hands around her waist and pulled her close. She rested her head on his shoulder and her ring caught her eye. She admired it as the light hit it so it was glistening elegantly. Her heart had been full from the time Jim first asked her out to dinner but now it felt even more so because now she knew there was nothing that could come in between them. No more worries about Roy or Karen or anyone else.

Tears filled her eyes as she listened to the lyrics of the song. 

You are my love
You are my life
My heart and soul
The truest friend i've ever known
You are my world
All of my dreams
My fantasy, my reality
I love everything you are

Everything, i love everything you are

Chapter End Notes:

Eh, not my greatest writing ever. I wrote it in a matter of minutes so be easy on me, please!

But reviews are still the key to my happiness (: 



flonkertonxx is the author of 8 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 5 members. Members who liked Kevin's Wedding also liked 2011 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans