3 [Reviews - 6] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

This is a series of moments in the life of JAM. 

The title was inspired by a line from a favorite song, "Both Sides Now." You might find a few more sprinkled in along the way, along with other guilty pleasure song lyrics.

I just miss "The Office" so much, I feel like stories are floating in my head.

I hope you enjoy. :)


Rated: K
Categories: Jim and Pam Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 1314 Read: 5425 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: October 12, 2007 Updated: December 04, 2007
[Report This]
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. From Up and Down, And Still Somehow by moreperfecter [Reviews - 3] 1 (349 words)
“What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins.”
-Unknown

2. To Say I Love You Right Out Loud ... by moreperfecter [Reviews - 0] (339 words)

3. Would You Care To Come Down For Fireworks Time ... by moreperfecter [Reviews - 3] 2 (626 words)
Title borrowed from a favorite James Taylor song, "On The 4th of July."