- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I realize this didn't really need to be in two chapters.. but it felt like it should be. I dunno. I'm just weird.

DISCLAIMER: Don't own The Office. But I'll gladly buy it for... *counts money in wallet* $2.63? Please?

“The door is locked, right?” Pam asked, as she settled herself under the sheets.

“Why, you still scared of the boogeyman?” Jim laughed from his bed across the room.

“Not the boogeyman, Cousin Mose. Did you see how he was rocking back and forth like a crazy person?” She shuddred.

“Yeah, that was pretty freaky. Hey, so I was thinking Dwight’s in the wrong career. He’s got great promise recording audiobooks.“ Jim turned in his bed to face Pam.

“Definitely. I mean those character voices were amazing.” She turned to face him.

“So really, we’re going to sleep in separate beds?” He couldn’t help but ask again. “We haven’t slept in separate beds in…”

“One month, one week, and three nights.”

Jim raised his eyebrow, impressed and amused.

“You’ll survive. Good night, Jim.” Pam shut off the bedside lamp and rolled over so her back was facing her very disappointed boyfriend.

Several hours later, Jim woke up to Pam pulling up the sheets from one side of his bed. “Are you ok?” he asked, rubbing his eyes.

“I missed you.” She curled up next to him, intertwining her legs with his.

He was really awake now. “Ok, first, your feet ar freezing. Second, I told you so.” He smiled smugly before crawling around her to get up out of the bed.

“What are you doing?”

“What we should have done in the first place.” He got behind her bed and started pushing it towards his.

A few minutes later, Jim had his arms wrapped around Pam, her hands covering his hands where they rested over her stomach. “Much better.” She sighed.

“What about feng shui?” He smiled into her hair.

She turned around to face him, her fingers tangling themselves in his hair, pulling his lips down to hers.

“Totally overrated.”

Chapter End Notes:
Reviews aren't necessary.. but I really like them. :)


StarShine is the author of 9 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked Feng Shui also liked 1090 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans