7 [Reviews - 16] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: It's Halloween again. Ensamble episode in novel format, served with a side of Jam. Set after 'Money'.
Rated: K+
Categories: Present, Jim and Pam Characters: Ensemble, Jim/Pam
Genres: Fluff, Humor
Warnings: Adult language
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 4867 Read: 7034 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: October 30, 2007 Updated: November 12, 2007
[Report This]

1. Cold Open by TheRabbit [Reviews - 8] 4 (1152 words)
Disclaimer: TheRabbit doesn't own the Office. She just likes to borrow and play with characters. They're more fun than playing with a bunch of carrots.

A/N: This is my first Office Fanfic. I'm dedicating this to a cat.... yes... a cat. You see I was working on some photography the other day when I came across a picture of a kitten I fostered several months back. Thinking of his name got me watching my DVDs... then the plot bunny attacked.
So to Halpert the kitten. May Little Tuna still be stealing socks (but not putting them in jello), annoying bigger cats, being best friends with a dog and being the amiable little guy he is at his new home.
*Italics are talking heads*

2. PBandJ Make.... Grilled Cheese? by TheRabbit [Reviews - 4] (1764 words)
Wow, many thanks for the shiny stars. And Happy Halloween everyone! If you're in the middle of California, in the foothills, ad a community college and you find a dashingly dressed female pirate. That's me.

3. Ohmygawd! by TheRabbit [Reviews - 4] 3 (1951 words)
Sorry about the delay, this has been typed up for awhile, however my poor beta got sick and couldn't do that beta thing. Thankfully, a lovely replacement beta has stepped up, checked out this next add, and we're ready to continue this little Post Halloween Special.