- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
this is my first time posting my fanfiction so please be gentle! :D
the first chapter is pam's perspective and then jims and so on enjoy!
~Pam~

His name was Jim.

She could remember a time when things weren’t weird and horrible between them. When they were in love from the moment they woke up to the moment they went to sleep. She still felt that way. So in love with him, not being able to change or let go. To adapt or move on. She was permanently cursed to stand still and some how, Pam figured he knew about it.

Especially since he was happy with someone else.
Her name was Karen.

And the things Pam hated most about her, was that she actually liked her. She actually doesn’t mind her at all. Karen was nice and funny and at times even reminded her of herself. And that was why she thought Jim was with her.

Pam knows she’s changed since Jim went to Stanford and she wonders if he even notices. She’s not as flimsy and transparent as she used to be, especially with Roy not around anymore. She’s missing her best friend, or was he even that anymore? She’s looking up from her computer, now at the back of his neck since his desk had been changed. Now he’s facing Karen.
Perfect Karen.

Pam wishes she would have been able to follow her damn instincts. If she would have done that in the first place, he’d be facing her. But he’s not anymore. And that makes all the difference.
Chapter End Notes:
its short but there will be alot more! reviews = love and shrute bucks

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans