- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

About a month after she moves to Utica, Karen replies to her friend, who is concerned about her.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

from Karen Filippelli
to JT
date June 21, 2007 7:32 PM
subject re: all that is Utica

I didn't mean to imply I didn't like it here. The people are great. They're much more normal than Scranton. And I love my apartment. I love having more space.

It's just that I'm lonely. Okay, I'll admit it. I miss him. I feel stupid for missing him, but I do. I miss him and then I hate him and then I end up crying about it all over again. I realize that's pathetic, but I'm getting better. It's just taking more time than I thought it would. I thought I could erase him from my memory as soon as I moved here. But every time I come home all alone to this empty apartment, I feel so... lonely.

I'm trying to make friends though. I'm going out with the people from work for happy hour tomorrow. They all seem nice.

I'll be fine. Please don't worry about me.

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans