- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A short filler chapter which takes place almost three months after the last one.

 Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

from Karen Filippelli <kafil1078@gmail.com>
to JT <sweetums56442@gmail.com>
date September 4, 2007 8:02 AM
subject It was great to see you this weekend!

I hope you got back in one piece and are not overly jetlagged.  :-)

Back here at Dunder Mifflin Utica this morning.  Same old boring stuff.  I heard they opened a new frozen yogurt shop down in the strip mall, so I'll probably check that out.

BTW, I really meant what I said this weekend.  I am totally over him.  Jim Halpert is but a distant memory at this point.  Do you remember in the fifth grade when I had a huge crush on Eddie Reilly and I thought he liked me back, only to find out he really liked Christy Whateverthehellhernamewas?  And I spent the first week of summer vacation crying on your shoulder, but then by the time school started again I had forgotten all about him?  It's like that, only now I'm an adult. ;)

I have gone on with my life, and I feel great.  Did I tell you that guy Tom called me again last week?  We're probably going to go out to drinks this weekend.  He's pretty cute, and funny, and he's a lawyer so his life actually has some direction.  I'm not looking for anything serious at this point though, just someone to have fun with.

Well, I should get going.  One of our salesmen gave his notice last week so I have to work on finding his replacement.  Imagine that.  I bet you they still haven't gotten around to replacing me in Scranton (as a salesperson, I meant, not as Jim's girlfriend, which we know has already been taken care of. lol ;).

Anyway, I hope that you come home for the holidays this year.  I had missed spending time with you.

Take care.
Karen

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans