- Text Size +
Jim was standing in a plain white room. Pam was standing close to him, tears falling from her eyes. He hated seeing her crying. She was very pregnant.

"Jim," said Pam. "I'm in labor, but I don't want you there. My mom's going to drive me to the hospital. I want a divorce."

Jim felt his heart break in two. He fell to her knees, begging her to take back the words that made him cry like he never had before.

"Jim? Jim! Wake up!" Pam was standing over him. The light in their bedroom was on, and Jim could feel tears drying on his face.

"Are you OK?" asked Pam. "You were crying, begging me not to do something."

"It was a dream, a really scary dream." replied Jim.

"Ok, honey." said Pam. She laid down to fall back asleep after waking up craving chocolate-caramel ice cream, which she had been doing a lot. She still wasn't used to this whole baby thing, and neither was Jim. Still, they agreed that they would be the most loving parents on Earth. Her eyes drooped, but she was awakened by Jim.

"Tell me we'll be together forever." he said.

"Are you mocking me, Halpert?" said Pam. She knew neither of them would ever forget the night she told him they were having a baby. She had never been more nervous than that night.

"Hey," said Jim "I don't think you can call me that anymore, seeing as you're legally "Halpert" now, too. And, no, I'm not mocking you. Pam, I just had a nightmare, unlike anything I've had before. You told me you didn't want me there when" he placed a hand on her stomach, which he could tell had grown a little over the past few months. He swallowed and continued his sentence. "When our miracle came, and that you wanted a divorce. I've loved you forever. Please tell me my dream will never come true."

"Jim," she said, looking deeply into his eyes"I loved you before I even knew you. You're the apple to my pie. I promise you that will never happen." She kissed him lightly on the lips, and told him to go back to sleep. "Michael's probably going to want to take you to Hooters after we tell the Office we're going to have a baby."

"Yea, you're probably right."

"No, I am right Halpert. God, pay attention."

That night they fell asleep in each other's arms, all their love poured out into that hug.
Chapter End Notes:
Still to be continued, please review! I gotta know what you guys think!!!!

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans