- Text Size +
Jim woke up like he did every other day. He laid in bed for a few minutes, staring at his wife, his everything. Then, he would get up, shower, dress, and walk to the kitchen. He poured himself a cup of coffee and toasted some toast. Whenever the toast would pop, Pam would appear in her nightgown.

"Hey." said Jim.

Pam yawned widely and replied "Ready for our big day at work?"

"Oh yea, nothing thrills me more than Michael taking me to Hooters and Dwight riding me about baby tactics."

Pam let out a giggle. How in the world did she ever get so lucky? she thought for the thousandth time since she married him. It was 5:30 in the morning, and he had already made her feel better about her big day at work.

Once they had both showered, changed, and eaten, they climbed into Jim's car. Enjoying their last minutes together, Jim and Pam predicted what everyone in the Office's opinion on their baby.

"Oh, and Kelly will want us to name it something like Suri or Apple. I think she's half tabloid." joked Pam.

"Yea, definitely. The only person's reaction I can't figure out is Angela. I mean, will she even care?" said Jim.

"Probably not. But that's OK. Jim it really doesn't matter what other people think, though." stated Pam.

"Yea." he said. How is she always right? thought Jim.

They pulled in to the office complex, and rode the elevator to Dunder Mifflin's office room. They had agreed to tell their co-workers about their baby as soon as they got to work. Pam was wondering if Jim was as nervous as her.

"Umm, everybody?" said Jim. Their co-workers lazily looked at them with droopy eyes.

"Pam and I have a little announcement to make." said Jim.

Pam said excitedly, anxious to hear what people would say "We're going to have a baby!"

"TUNA!" yelled Andy excitedly.

"Congratulations you guys!" said Phyllis.

"Baby is nothing to be excited about." said Dwight in his usual monotone voice. "It's merely a by product of sex."

Jim rolled his eyes. Just what he expected from Dwight.

"Hello!" said Michael. "Pama-lama-ding-dong's got a bun in the oven? That's what she said!"

So, Pam and Jim went through their day getting more of the same thing from Michael, congratulations from Bob Vance, and money from Creed(which they immediately gave back, they were sure it was stolen) On lunch break, Jim and Pam were sitting in the break room when Meredith and Toby walked in. "You guys want to go out for a drink after work?" asked Meredith. "Meredith, Pam's pregnant, she can't drink!" said Jim. "I did it all the time when I was pregnant." said Meredith. "That's a very nice offer Meredith, but I think we're gonna pass for today." said Pam. "Hi Toby." said Pam. "Have you heard our good news?" "Yea, congratulations." said Toby miserably. Toby quickly left the room, his day already ruined.

Pam and Jim were getting ready to go home, and almost everyone was gone, except Angela, who had stayed late tonight for some reason.

"Hey," said Pam "I'll meet you in the car."

"You sure?"

"Yea, I'll be right there."

"Hey Angela." said Pam. She was a little worried about Angela, she had barely talked all day.

"Oh, hello Pam."

"Hey, is everything OK?" said Pam.

Without notice, Angela burst into tears and hugged Pam around the waist.
Chapter End Notes:
Keep coming back for more!

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans