- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Just thought of this and decided to post it here. Hope you enjoy! Reviews and comments are welcome. =)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

She tasted like champagne and wedding cake. A pleasant combination he thought.

 

She looked stunning in her white lace wedding gown. The gown that he didn't want to know the cost of.

 

Her curly auburn hair cascaded down her back. It was a nice change from the usual loose bun that she always wore.

 

Her bright blue eyes sparkled with happiness. More happiness than he thought one pair of eyes could hold.

 

She wore a diamond and pearl necklace along with matching earrings. Her "something borrowed" from her grandmother.

 

She giggled at what he whispered in her ear when his brother gave the toast. He savored the sound as it echoed in his mind.

 

Her impeccable smile shined a dazzling white. He knew she had been using whitening strips weeks in advance to make sure it looked perfect.

 

Her skin was as soft as cashmere. Like the sweater he gave her last Christmas.

 

She squeezed his hand as they were announced to the reception guests. He liked the way her wedding ring gently pushed into his fingers.

 

She sang softly into his ear as they shared their first dance. He felt her warm breath against his neck and smiled.

 

Her cheeks were flushed a light pink. When he caressed them with his hand he felt the slight warmth radiating from them.

 

She smelled like cinnamon and roses when he kissed her neck. He breathed her in deeply so he would never forget the moment.

 

 

But, as happy as he was, he couldn't help but wonder what Pam would have tasted like, looked like, sounded like, felt like, or smelled like if it was her instead of his new bride standing next to him that night.



MrsHalpert is the author of 0 other stories.



You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans