- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

hey another short one, jim is messing w/ conan, enjoy

Conan needed a desk.  So Michael moved Jim back with Kelly.

Conan needed lunch.  So Michael sent Jim out to get it for him.

Conan needed help with the computer.  So Jim had to run him through it.

Conan needed someone to eat lunch with.  So Pam ditched Jim for Conan

Jim was really getting sick of Conan.

Subject:  bored

Date:  9/10/06 12:56:17 P.M. Eastern Standard Time

From: pambees@theorifice.net

To:  Conebone69@theorifice.net

Hey, I’m bored. Meet me in the supply closet in 5 minutes, you go in first. I gotta a prank idea for Dwight

 Pam 

            Jim sent the email and went into the break room for some coffee waiting for Conan to go into the supply closet.  Peeking through the blinds Jim sees Conan smile at Pam, and stand up and go into the supply closet.  No sooner the door shut, Jim casually turned the locked on the door and went to talk to Pam.  It’d been awhile since he’d actually talked to her.

            He was right at her desk when her phone rang.  She smiled and said, “Hey, can you hold on just a second?”

            “Yeah, sure,” he replied, popping a jelly bean in his mouth, offering up a smile.

            “Dunder-Mifflin, this is Pam,” he can’t help but smile at this, she’s so cute when she answers the phone.  Then her smile drops, and the whole thing goes to hell.

            “What do you mean where am I?” I hear mumbles of a reply from the receiver.  “I didn’t send you that email.”  Jim realizes he should abort and begins to back away, but Pam suddenly looks up at him with a death glare and he’s paralyzed.  “Someone locked you in the supply closet?!” she exclaimed, running from her desk to the supply closet, quickly unlocking it and throwing it open.  Conan emerges and she throws her arms around him.  That went well.  Pam doesn’t talk to him for the rest of the day.

            Maybe he should lay off Conan for awhile, and start bugging Dwight again.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans