- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
As promised, here is the end of season 4 inside Pam's head.
Dinner Party
It was the most uncomfortable evening she had ever lived. Hamburgers and crappy music turned it into a night worth remembering.

Chair Model
She walked through the kitchen and into the bathroom, not meeting Phyllis’ eye as she passed. Locking herself in the stall, she covered her beaming grin with excited fingers and thought about forever.

Night Out
The mistakes of the night become fuzzy, unimportant footnotes as soon as his fingers glided over her bare thighs. She sighed his name and his troubled frown lifted.

Did I Stutter?
She stumbled going down the stairs but his hands were steady and strong on her arm and back. She fell into his blurry outline with grateful abandon, making out his features the closer she pulled him in.

Job Fair
They’d kissed to music before. It had never been unskillfully hummed porno music but she decided that his kisses were beautiful no matter the soundtrack.

Goodbye, Toby
She didn’t really want the fireworks or the spectacle or a round of applause. She wanted him every morning and every night and children’s drawings on the refrigerator. He kissed her in apology and regret as soon as they got home and she pulled away to ask him for the beginning she’d been waiting for. He fumbled in his pocket and gave it to her.
Chapter End Notes:
I may end up having to change "Goodbye, Toby" as season 5 becomes canon but, like everyone, I had to cheer myself up a bit. I'll be continuing this work as long as new episodes air, so see you all next season!


There There is the author of 1 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 4 members. Members who liked Minimalism also liked 1618 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans