- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
All right, here are the next six. I cheated just a tiny bit because "Casino Night" is four sentences, but I couldn't cut it (and all 3 of the season finales are a little longer than the two sentence limit I put on everything else). Anyway, I hope you like them!
Michael’s Birthday
She hadn’t ice skated since the sixth grade but he helped her keep her balance. She’d felt more wobbly and unsteady in the drugstore.

Drug Testing
His silence was unnerving. Her thoughts were screaming at her and she could finally hear them.

Conflict Resolution
Michael begged them to smile for the eighth time but she couldn’t get the corners of her mouth to lift. She was unraveling and, once again, it was Jim that was her undoing.

Casino Night
At the touch of their lips she finally let herself tumble over a terrifying cliff. She was shocked to find that she had wings just like the crushed paper dove in her nightstand drawer. She let herself soar for a few glorious moments before landing back on solid ground with a resounding thud. The crash landing broke her wings and her heart and his heart all at once.

Gay Witch Hunt
He left a horrible, gaping hole when he left. She tried desperately to fill it up but nothing was working quite like his smile always could.

The Convention
It was an awkward, uncomfortable evening and something in her felt guilty for going on a date at all. It was as though she was cheating on a man she’d never even been with.
Chapter End Notes:
Reviews always brighten my day!

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans