- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here are the next six episodes. In case you're wondering, yes, the bird symbol is a recurring motif in this story. :-)
The Coup
She studied her reflection, not feeling like herself but not really feeling bad either. That evening she hung the shirt up in her closet and fingered a blue silk dress hanging at the back.

Grief Counseling
It was the bizarre kind of day that actually made her glad to work at Dunder Mifflin. It was just that…she felt as though she was attending a funeral for something other than a bird.

Initiation
Her heart awoke the moment she heard his voice. She begged it to stay awake as she walked to her car but she felt it drift off again and she choked on nothing.

Diwali
What exactly had she been expecting? Certainly not driving Michael home with an empty voicemail mailbox glaring at her from the passenger seat.

Branch Closing
The prospect of Jim returning both thrilled and terrified her. Would he look at her and see only a bird with broken wings?

The Merger
It was the same parking lot. All she could think was that it was the same parking lot and that nothing was ever going to work out like she had thought it might.
Chapter End Notes:
Thank you so much to everyone who is reading and everyone who is reviewing. I'm having a lot of fun.

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans