- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
And here we are: the first eight episodes of season 4 and we're all caught up! It was odd writing happy fluff after all that sadness...
Fun Run
She didn’t think she could be happier. But then he took her hand and the sun was shining and he was there and she proved herself wrong.

Dunder Mifflin Infinity
The obvious joy Michael felt for them was mirrored in her own heart. She glanced at Jim and had never been more thankful for PDA.

Launch Party
It wasn’t like the last time they’d been up on the roof. She didn’t go home fearing that her lover would smell something wrong on her; she snuggled closer.

Money
Kissing in public didn’t even feel wrong. She had spent the night on a beet farm and this was her reward.

Local Ad
She ate breakfast off a paper plate at her desk and beamed at him. Everything was right with the world.

Branch Wars
Familiar creeping jealousy twisted its way into her heart but she had nothing to worry about. He walked back in the door and was undeniably hers.

Survivor Man
She could tell that he was beginning to feel a bit trapped and she tried to cheer him up a bit. But looking at him sometimes at night she knew that this wasn’t going to be an easy fix.

The Deposition
She liked that he could find a way to wedge fun into every day at this job. She watched him play, a grin on his face, and wanted to be with him forever.
Chapter End Notes:
Thank you again to everyone for reading and reviewing! This was a lot of fun and I'm certain I'll add to it when the season ends. As for right now, I'll see you all at a dinner party TONIGHT. It's been a long time coming. :-)

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans