- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Pam's observations of Jim's character and some Jim/Pam interaction during the workday.
If requested, I have a piece from Jim's POV completed too.
He’s a natural comedian. Whether it’s pranking his latest target, arguing with Dwight in quick-witted retorts, or just sharing a ridiculous story about his weekend, he never fails to make the people around him smile. His logic, he once shared, is, why should he bother being so serious, he’s only selling paper, and this isn’t his career anyway.

He is a child at heart, and never ceases to bring a certain cheerfulness and a smile to all that are lucky enough to meet him. He has a certain light air about him that brightens any room he walks into.

Rarely does a day go by that he doesn’t saunter up to my desk, shaggy hair falling into his eyes, and ask, with an impish grin on his face, if I had any ideas that might make Dwight or Andy consider early retirement. His tall frame leans over my desk as he whispers in my ear, and he shares his conspiracy theories on the petite blonde that sits across the room from us. He taps my desk, winks at me, and returns to his desk a mere four feet away, with that marauder’s smile crossing his features. Not moments later, he returns, asking me if I got the email being sent around about the company dinner this Friday. Nodding my head, he inquires further if I was going, and when I whisper my “Yes” he smiles his half-smile. He grabs a few jellybeans from my dispenser, and then leans over again, telling me that we are meant to be, because jellybeans are his absolute favorite too.

And starting right here, I believe it too.
Chapter End Notes:
Please review :o)


Sunflower is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Smiles, Jellybeans, and True Love" also liked 1089 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans