- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This is my first story, and yeah...hope you like it! And please review, I know I need some critiques.
It was 5:15 and Jim was finishing up some extra work. Pam waited patiently at her desk and said bye to everyone else as they walked past. Phyllis even gave her a wink as she walked out. Jim finally closed out of Microsoft Word, shut down his computer, and swiveled around to Pam. "Are you ready to go?" he asked with a grin
"Of course" Pam smiled back, "And I am starving"
"Ok" he got up "then let's get out of here." He grabbed his messenger bag and coat, and walked out to the elevators.
"I really hope you didn't violate the PDA rule today, Jim" Pam said jokingly as they waited for the elevator.
"Oh please, Beesly. It's your fault we got in trouble the first time." Jim smiled and went back to that moment in the break room. Pam's kisses were soft and sweet, even when they were just on the cheek.
Pam laughed as they both walked out of the elevator and into the parking lot. "Well then, let's go get that Italian food you love so much" she meant it as a joke, but Pam's heart gave a little pang. He was in love with her, he had said it himself. And, ok, he replaced the name "Pam" with "Italian food", but surely it still had the same depth, right? She and Jim got into the car and drove to the new Italian place, you know, the one where the dry cleaners used to be.
Chapter End Notes:
Don't worry, there's more now.

Please review!

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans