- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here's the rest of Jim and Pam's date.
"Ok, so would you rather go out to dinner with Jan and Michael ALONE, or let Dwight be in charge of your paychecks?" Pam asked Jim as they waited for their food. "Ouch, that's a tough one" remarked Jim, then smiled at his "That's what she said". "I'd have to say...neither. I'd shoot myself ". Pam laughed, "Ok your turn, Jim, and it better be good." Jim pretended to think intently as Pam giggled, and he finally asked, "Would you rather be stuck on a desert island with NO movies or books, or be stuck with the complete video collection of every Dundies. Ever."
"No movies or books" she said without hesitation, "definitely". Jim chuckled and took a sip of his Coke. Their game of Would You Rather had been going on for at least 20 minutes, with breaks in between to order their drinks (two cokes) and food (pesto pasta for Pam, and cheese ravioli for Jim). Finally, Jim ended the game by bringing up the day's popular topic in the office, "So what was with Michael today? I mean, even for Michael, declaring bankruptcy seems a little steep to get attention". Pam giggled, “From what I heard from Oscar, he’s been spending too much time buying magic sets, and, you know, necessary items like that”.
“Wow” Jim laughed, “well, actually it’s not that surprising, saying as he took a day off work to go to Magic Camp”
Giggling once again, Pam took a couple of bites of her pasta and replied, “And don’t forget the weekend of going to various magic shows and circuses in the Scranton area. It was a very educational experience” They both laughed at that one, remembering their great time reading Dwight’s list of secrets that he’d never, ever tell.
* * *
The night went on and on like this, and finally after Jim had paid the check and Pam had packed up the rest of her food into the little styrofoam container, they got up and walked out into the parking lot. The night was chilly but calm, and as they kissed good night sweetly, Jim felt the warmth of Pam’s lips heat up his entire body. This was perfect: no office around and no PDA to worry about; just him, Pam, and the parking lot. And finally after what seemed like days, they pulled apart and said their goodbyes. Jim’s place was just a block away, so he walked home. And even though it was freezing with icy breezes smacking his face, he grinned the entire time.
Chapter End Notes:
Ta-da! I hope that satisfied you all (c'mon, do I even have to say it? TWSS) Please review! And a thanks in advance to any writing advice/tips.


TeamPammy is the author of 1 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Italian Food also liked 1089 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans