- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I kinda changed the end, instead of focusing on Stanley and Michael, it focuses on Jim and Pam. Also I don't own anything.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Very short, but I wish this would've really happened.
"Come on." said Jim. He wanted to get out before things got ugly.

"I can't find my glasses!"

After a minute of looking, he spotted them.

"Oh, here." he said, handing the pink glasses to Pam.

As she put them on, she saw the blur that was Jim bend down. She figured his shoe was probably untied.

But when she could see clearly, she saw him there, down on one knee.

And there it was. The ticket to her future, the box she had been waiting for for weeks. It was perfect in every way, just like him.

"Pam, I once told you that I knew I liked you at this spot years ago. I lied. I fell in LOVE with you here. Att that moment, I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. But you were with...Roy. And still I waited, I waited until that day I came back from New York, and it has been entirely worth it. I never thought it was possible, but I'm in love with you even more now."

He slowly opened the little black box to reveal the ring, her ring.

"Will you marry me, Pam?"

She couldn't help it, her eyes teared up. He didn't know that she had been waiting for this just long. She had fallen in love with him in her moment from the roof, too, but she didn't say it.

"Yes." The syllabal barely escaped her lips due to crying.

He slid the ring on her finger, stood up, spun her around in the air, and kissed her with all the love he had for her.

They were both laughing, crying, and feeling as though they'd conquered the world. They were the happiest people on earth in that moment.

"I love you." They managed to whisper at the same time, although Jim decided to add "Future Mrs. Halpert," making her smile like crazy. Mr. and Mrs. Halpert, yea, she could get used to that.
Chapter End Notes:
Please review, because reviews = happy me!


jimandpaminlove is the author of 6 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked Four Eyes also liked 1727 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans