- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I don't own Jim, Pam, or any other characters. No copyright infringement intended.

 

Jim knew this was the right moment, and he wasn't going to let Andy's proposal change that. As soon as Pam got back, he was going to pop the question. He didn't want to wait one more minute to possibly let anything else get in their way. He was now anticipating her return so much that he had to get out of the lawn chair and walk around a little bit.


“Hi, Jim,” he heard a voice say from behind.


Jim immediately recognized this voice, but still didn't believe it until he turned around. “Karen?”


“Hi,” she brightly said.


“Hi,” he awkwardly replied, and began to nervously look around for Pam.


“I was here for Toby's party and thought maybe you wanted to talk,” she said hopefully.


Jim was getting increasingly uncomfortable. “I'm not sure that's a good idea.”


“Maybe this will change your mind,” Karen said as she kissed him. He tried to break away immediately, but it was too late.


“Jim!” a stunned Pam shouted.


“Pam, I can explain!” he said, rushing over to her.


“Explain what?” she said, with tears in her eyes.


“She was kissing me. I wasn't kissing her!”


“You must think I'm really stupid if you expect me to believe that, Jim. I guess I shouldn't blame you. I really must be stupid because I thought...”


“Thought what?”


“It's not important. Not anymore. I hope you and Karen are happy together.” She turned and began to run away.


Jim tried to stop her, but it was too late. She was leaving and didn't want to listen to what he was saying.


Andy and Kevin walked up to a dejected Jim to console him. Kevin patted him on the shoulder. “Sorry, Jim. Trust me, I know how it feels. When Stacey left me, I just wanted to blow my brains out.”


“Woah woah woah, Kev! “Andy hurriedly interrupted. “Let's not depress the man. Look, don't worry about it, Tuna. You don't need her. Angela's got some friends with hot bods we can set you up with.”


Jim couldn't take it anymore and walked in the direction of the closest alcoholic beverage.


“As a matter of fact, where is Angela?” Andy wondered, as he looked around for her. He spotted Phyllis walking out of the building. “Phyllis! Have you seen my lovely Angel?”

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

Hope you guys "enjoyed" it. This isn't even the worst one.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans