- Text Size +

“Big Tuna and Pamalama!” a jubilant Andy said as he walked up to Jim and Pam.


Andy was the last person Jim wanted to see right now. Even if it was just a coincidence, he'd ruined Jim's carefully orchestrated plan to propose that night. All Jim wanted to do was think about the next chance he'd get to propose.


“What did you guys think of the proposal?” Andy asked.


“It was very sweet, Andy,” Pam replied.


“Yeah, perfect timing,” Jim said sharply. This didn't go unnoticed by Pam.


“Actually, on the subject of my awesome proposal, I was wondering if either of you have seen Angela around?”


“No, we haven't,“ Pam quickly said, hopefully interrupting some rude comment from Jim, and Andy left to find help elsewhere.


“They're off to a great start, aren't they?” Jim sarcastically asked.


“Jim?” Pam asked, immediately getting his attention. “The moment is still right. You don't have to wait just because of Andy.”


Jim was immensely happy that Pam had figured it out, but he still wanted to come up with something special for the proposal. “You know what? Wait here, just one minute. I'll be right back.”


Pam could swear it took longer than a minute, but she didn't care. She was amazed by what she saw when Jim came back.


“Pam?” he asked.




We interrupt your regularly scheduled program to bring you the following NBC news update...


Sources inside the LAPD have reported that Britney Spears has been arrested for DUI. About 30 minutes ago, she was pulled over for reckless driving and registered a .20 blood alcohol level. We will have continuing coverage throughout the night.

 

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming, already in progress.




Pam wiped tears away from her face with a hand that now displayed an engagement ring. "I have to admit. You really did kick my ass. That was an amazing proposal."


"Told ya, Beesly," he said with a huge grin on his face.


Off in the distance, the happy couple could hear a frustrated Andy shout, "Can somebody help me find my freakin' fiancee?!"



Chapter End Notes:

One more to go, and it's a really bad one! Hope you guys are having fun!

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans