- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

It was their two and a half week anniversary, and Andy wanted to surprise his lady with something special.  He stopped at Target during his lunch break.  He had cleverly told Kelly that he couldn’t eat lunch with her today because was out talking to a client, so she didn’t suspect a thing.  Andy smiled at his genius.  He walked up and down the aisles, carefully scrutinizing what kind of reaction each object would bring out of Kelly.  He loved his sweet and spicy curry, but sometimes she was a little hard to please.  And then he found it.  The perfect gift.  Something that would make her squeal his name in delight and jump into his arms.  Something that would totally get him laid that night.

 

When he got back to the office, he quietly slipped into the annex and sidled up to Kelly with his hands behind his back and a smile that stretched across his entire face. Kelly glanced up at him with a raised eyebrow.  He revealed the High School Musical 2 Special Extended Edition DVD that he had been hiding and gallantly bowed as he handed it to her and said, “For you, my lovely chicken kabob.”

 

Kelly gasped and covered her mouth with her hands.  Then she jumped out of her chair and threw her arms around his neck as she squealed, “Oh my god, Andy, I love it I love I love it!”

 

Andy’s smile grew even larger as he reveled in the feel of her body against his, pleased with himself for pleasing her.  He pulled back enough to see her face and said, “Happy two and a half week anniversary,” then he kissed her on her forehead.

 

“Wait, what?” Kelly asked.

 

“It’s… it’s our… we’ve been going out for…”

 

“Oh, right.”  Kelly smiled as the realization hit her.  Then she rolled her eyes and laughed.  “You are such a girl sometimes, Andrew Bernard.”  Then she frenched him.

 

Yeah, he’s totally getting laid tonight.



firthgal is the author of 10 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked A Trip to Target also liked 242 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans