- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Yeah, i know this would never happen but I liked the story.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Jim found himself here more and more as the weeks went by. Curiosity Strip Club. It was one of the best clubs in Lackawanna County, and one of the only. Standing in the parking lot, he looked around to see if there might be anyone he knew. Would it matter much though, if someone saw him here? Maybe, but he didn’t want to find out.

As Jim walked into the club, he tried to look as casual as possible, but he still felt uncomfortable being there. He sat down at a near by table away from the crowd as he was approached by a sexy dancer.

“Hey, can I get you anything sweetie?” She leaned over to whisper in his ear, exposing her seductive cleavage. She was hot, that Jim couldn’t deny, but it wasn’t what he wanted. I wasn’t the same.

“N-No, I’m fine.”

“Well if you change your mind you come on over and find me all right.” She said slinking away onto her next customer.

He ran his fingers through his messy hair.

*What am I doing here?*

But he knew. Things had been going pretty sour with Karen lately. They were constantly fighting about something, and it wasn’t getting any better. They would fight, she would threaten to leave, and the next day they’d act like nothing happened.

Tonight had been the worst. Karen said she knew of jobs that were open in other branches in New York. She thought that if they could land the positions, then they’d move out there together. But Jim didn’t want that.

“What’s the matter with you, huh?” He remembered her say, “I mean what’s keeping you here? There’s better pay and…and benefits. And we’d be together in New York.”

“Yeah, what’s there to lose?” He said dryly.

“You know what, fuck you Halpert!” She stormed out leaving a sunken Jim staring at the floor.

After a few moments of silence, Jim’s roommate, Mark walked into the room.

“Hey, you all right man? Sounded like it was getting kinda heated.”

“No I’m ok. I’m …just going to head out and get some air.”

With that the grabbed his keys and headed out the door where he found himself at Club Curiosity.

Jim was starting to become a regular here and he knew it. With every fight and quarrel, he escaped to this haven of erotic dancers and dollars bills as a way to blow off steam.

It was also getting harder going to work everyday. Karen and Jim always tried making it seem like things were perfect between the two of them. He noticed Karen would always be touching him more in front of the other co-workers. Even if it were a slight touch on the arm. He noticed it even more when she was around.

But he couldn’t transfer. Yeah, the pay would be better, and there would be more opportunity, but he couldn’t do it again. He couldn’t do that to Pam again.

What’s there to lose, He thought to himself, except her…
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pam thought she was crazy for taking a second job, especially this one. A waitress at one of Lackawanna’s finest adult venues.

“Yeah right.” She muttered to herself.

“What was that, sweet thang?” Slurred a disheveled looking man Pam was waiting on.

The place was a bit crowded that night and she hoped no one from the office would be there. She thought she would die if Michael found out. From all the crude comments she receives already, plus if he knew she worked here. There was no way she could live that down. And her uncomfortably tight attire didn’t help any either.

“Uh, I’ll be out with your drink as soon as I can.”

“No need, you take as much time as you need. And here is a little somethin’ for the road.” He reached into his pocket and pulled out some wadded cash and handed it to Pam.

“Two dollars. Wow. Thanks, I’ll keep this in a safe place.”

“I bet you will.” He smirked.

Pam decided to ignore his remark as she walked away to place his order. She paced up to the bar to be greeted by the bartender Jenny.

“So how’s your night goin’?” Jenny asked.

“Great.” Pam replied sarcastically.

Jenny was the only person Pam got along with here. Jenny was a little younger then Pam and had started working at the club awhile before her to pay her way through school. Pam thought she was nice and they seemed to hit it off right away. That and none of the stripers wanted to lower themselves by talking to a waitress.

“Whatcha got for me Candi?”

Candi. That was Pam’s “striper” name. All the girls got one weather they were on stage or not. Pam’s boss Minda said it was short for Eye Candi because she looked like a sexy librarian. Pam wasn’t sure if that was step up from being a receptionist or not.

“Uh, just a Heineken.”

Pam looked up on stage and watched the girls gyrate around in skimpy lingerie and heels while men clustered around waving various amounts of money at them. She wondered if she could have the guts to get on the stage and do that. She didn’t even have the guts to tell the people close to her how she really felt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jim had had his share of lapdances for one night. While it had been nice at the time, it hadn’t helped his current situation. Before he left, Jim decided to take one last look at his surrounding as he rose from his chair. But someone caught his eye and a rush of familiarity flowed of his body. She had beautiful bouncing curls, smooth pale skin, and sensual curves.
There’s no way that’s…Pam?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Ugh, someone should really cut that guy off.” Pam complained to Jenny.

“Who, Heineken Man?”

Pam frowned, “Yeah. He’s being very perverted.”
“Well I say join ‘em.” Jenny took a swig of her hidden beer as they were not allowed to drink on the job. “Mmm… holy shit that guy is hot!”

“Where?”

“Nonono, don’t look. He’s coming over here. He’s probably going to ask you to grind on him or something. God I would so jump on THAT!”

Pam chuckled and turned to face the guy that her friend was gossiping about. She then saw him walking toward her, cutting through groups of other club goers to get to her.

“Ohmygod!” She let out feeling her breath fall short.

“What, you know him or something?”

Pam tried to get out of there as quick as possible, but it was too late.

“Pam?” His voice called out as he reached for her shoulder.

She managed to make it to the back of the club on the way to the bathrooms before he caught up to her. She slowly turned and stood in front of Jim embarrassed of the position they were in.

“What’s going on? Is this a joke?” He asked.

“Jim, what the hell are you doing here?” She could feel a huge lump forming in the back of her throat.

“Uh n-nothing, I just. Uh, wow. I never thought I’d see you here. Working. Didn’t think this was your thing.”

“Oh what so it’s yours?” She hissed fighting back tears.
“What? No. Pam, is this about money? Because if it is, you know I would help you in a heartbeat.”

“No Jim, I just—“

“Hey Candi,” Bellowed Minda’s large voice, “I’m not payin’ you to talk to customers!”

“Candi?” Jim felt uneasy seeing Pam like this. Especially with the revealing outfit she was wearing. Maybe if they were in a different location, it wouldn’t be too bad. “Come on Pam, what’s going on here?”

“I uh, wanted to try something different.” Tears were streaming down her face. “Ok, is that what you want to hear?”

“No Pam. It’s ok.” He said while wiping her face.

“It’s just that I finally got over Roy and now your with Karen, and things have been weird between us lately, and now I have all these feeling for you and--“

He gently put a finger over her lips and bent down to kiss her. Her lips were cool and soft against his and neither of them wanted it to end.

“It’s ok, I get it.” He assured her.

A smile crept across Pam’s face.

“So why are you here?”

“Uhm, Karen and I had a really big fight. I’m thinking things are pretty much over with her. What do you think?” He winked.

“Oh…you wanna get outta here?”

“Sure.”

Pam grabbed Jim’s hand as she led them out a back door and towards his car.”

“You’re not going to tell anyone about this are you?” She asked.

Jim just smiled. “So your name’s Candi huh?”


BuffyFreak7 is the author of 1 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked Club Curiosity also liked 2003 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans