- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Author's Chapter Notes:
The first chapter is very short. Longer chapters to come...
The Stamford branch meets the Scranton branch for the first time today.

Pam greets the newcomers from behind her desk. Tony arrives first. Next, she greets Hannah, then Karen, then Andy. But she waits eagerly for one, specific arrival- her old friend Jim.

Pam twirls her hair unconsciously as she waits. She sharpens pencils. Plays with rubber bands. Zips through at least four Sudoku puzzles. throughout, she is careful not to leave her desk, in case he arrives while she's up. Why can't she leave her desk? She cannot risk being seen. Not yet.

She is excited to greet him once again, but she is terribly nervous. For one, they parted on an...interesting note, and she does not know where their relationship currently stands. But even more, she is terrified because he has no idea that ever since Casino Night, she's been carrying a secret.

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans