- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
sorry it's been awhile, hope this helps
*The Office-int. Conference Room-ANDY Talking Head*

ANDY

(singing) I’m bringin’ sexy back. Yeah! I’m bringin’ Angela Martin to sexy back. Yeah!

*The Office-int. Conference Room-ANGELA Talking Head*

ANGELA

This summer’s events are… complicated. I really don’t want to say any more about it.

*The Office-int. Conference Room-ANDY Talking Head*

ANDY

Actually I’ve been getting together with a couple of old buddies of mine from Cornell, where I went. (dances) You know hittin’ the clubs. It’s fun because uh duh music, techno, raves, ladies! But I don’t you know (beat) because of the engagement. (beat) But if I weren’t, I would so be scorin’ like every night ‘cause hellooo (points to self) Cornell! So… (high pitched) it’s all good!

*The Office-int. Conference Room-JIM Talking Head*

JIM

Yeah my summer has been great so far. I’ve been uh working on my golf swing, oh and I uh (chuckles) I convinced Dwight to see that movie Wanted, because it was an instructional video on how to improve your assassin skills, and that he should go prepared by wearing his karate outfit because it was an interactive film. (shoots a classic Jim face to camera)

*The Office-int. Conference Room-DWIGHT Talking Head*

DWIGHT

Ha, Wanted was an incredible let down. I was under the impression that it was going to be an educational film. I did however enjoy Morgan Freeman’s role. (scoffs) But the ability to curve bullets with your mind, impossible. (looks intently at camera) And believe me, I’ve tried.

*The Office-int. Conference Room-JIM Talking Head*

JIM

(laughs) Man that Dwight. (beat) Sometimes I just… really think that I need something better to do around here. (smiles) Was there something else I’ve done this summer? (rubs face as if to think about it) I don’t think so, but if I remember, you guys will be the first I tell. (big smile)
Chapter End Notes:
sorry it was kinda short. promise that our fav girl Pam will be in the next chapter!!!! REVIEW PLEASE

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans