- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I used the part for Kevin from the online webisode at nbc.com
*New York-ext. Pratt Institute*

The camera pans from across the street at Pratt Institute showing various students walking, conversing, etc. Camera continues to pan until we see PAM sitting on a bench
reading a book.

PAM does not notice as the camera advances toward her. Camera then closes in on her when she looks up startled.

PAM

Oh. (beat) Wow. I see you guys have found me. (beat) Great.

*The Office-int. Conference Room-KEVIN Talking Head*

KEVIN

Well, recently I’ve been making a business plan to get a loan for my new ice cream, Malone’s Cones. (beat) If I get the loan, I’m not sure I’ll actually use it for that though, hmmm.

*The Office-int. Conference Room-HOLLY Talking Head*

HOLLY

Um, I really hope Kevin gets his loan. I think he’s very brave to do something like this with his, um condition.

*The Office-int. Conference Room-OSCAR Talking Head*

OSCAR

I absolutely don’t agree with Kevin’s intent with his so called loan. I’ll be extremely surprised if he even gets one. (beat) But as far as my summer, I broke up with Gill. Yeah, I told him if he doesn’t change his ways then I’m out. So, I left. I told this to Phyllis and now she’s trying to hook me up with Bob Vance’s brother who is also gay. But I’m pretty sure that I don’t want to be a member of the Bob Vance of Vance Refrigeration family.

*New York-ext. Pratt Institute-PAM Talking Head in front of school*

PAM

Um, I’ve been having a lot of fun here the last couple of months. Met a lot of really cool people and stuff. The teachers are nice. (smile) Yes, Jim has come to visit me here a few times over the weekends. (beat) But we just go to shows and movies and hang out and stuff. (blushes) Yeah.

*The Office-int. Conference Room-KEVIN Talking Head*

KEVIN

Loan…Malone…cone. (laughs) They rhyme.
Chapter End Notes:
i been enjoying writing this so i hope you've enjoyed reading. REVIEW PLEASE!!!!


BuffyFreak7 is the author of 1 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 4 members. Members who liked What The Office Has Done So Far on Their Summer Vacation also liked 1787 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans