- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I wrote this at 1 in the morning because of a severe case of jet-lag. I was feeling artistic.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

At first he swam in the water while she sat on the dock.

Every once in a while, she would stick her toes in, but she quickly retracted them when she realized how cold it was. She kept her warm coat and ear muffs on, she could hardly hear him up there.

Finally, he got fed up with her. He became angry that she sat up there dry and just watched him freeze. So he grabbed her ankle and attempted to pull her in, and she almost fell; but she wasn’t ready to get wet yet. She didn’t even have her suit on.

So he began to drown. He fell deeper, deeper, and soon he could hardly breathe. Then there was just darkness. He didn’t think he would ever wake up.

But then a different arm reached in. She brought a bright light with her, but her arm wasn’t long enough. He tried to swim up, he tried to reach for her, but he was too weak and the water kept dragging him down.

He had almost reached the new light when he saw her silhouette. She was up there again, on the deck. This only made him fall deeper, but then he heard splashes. She walked towards him. She told him that she had been waiting on the dock for a while, she had to go change into her swimsuit; but when she got back he was gone. Now she was ready to swim though.

She put her hand in the water.

He reached for it.

They swam together. He could finally breathe again.

Chapter End Notes:
Comments would be much appreciated. :)


JamLover101 is the author of 2 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked Drowning also liked 872 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans