54 [Reviews - 141] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

It's been three years since Jim accepted the promotion to New York.  After two years of silence, Pam sends Jim a gift.


Rated: K
Categories: Jim and Pam, Future Characters: Jim/Pam
Genres: Angst, Romance
Warnings: Adult language
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes
Word count: 11817 Read: 35753 ePub Downloads: 6
Published: August 11, 2008 Updated: October 16, 2008
[Report This]
Story Notes:

This was going to be a one-shot but I think I'll post it as two chapters.  The idea came to me last night and I wanted to write while it was fresh in my mind.

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. The Delivery by Vampiric Blood [Reviews - 39] 9 (746 words)

2. All His Questions by Vampiric Blood [Reviews - 13] 2 (1587 words)
Jim's thoughts about the past several years...

3. If You Could Say It in Words... by Vampiric Blood [Reviews - 22] 6 (1090 words)

Jim sees the picture!

4. A Wonderful Life by Vampiric Blood [Reviews - 18] 9 (1068 words)
Pam thinks about the picture that she has given Jim.

5. What Might Have Been by Vampiric Blood [Reviews - 16] 8 (1332 words)
Going back and forth in time here.  Jim in the present, Pam in the past.  I hope it's not confusing...

6. An Intensely Personal Exploration by Vampiric Blood [Reviews - 20] 9 (2602 words)

OK, so there was this little story that was supposed to be a one shot.  Then it was two chapters.  Then it grew and ended up having its own summer hiatus...

Sorry for the LONNNNNG delay in posting this chapter.  As I've mentioned in some of my comment responses, my son just left for AFRICA this week!  He is volunteering with a humanitarian/medical organization called Project Peanut Butter for anywhere from 3 - 9 months.  He'll decide in November/December if he wants to extend past Christmas.  So we were pretty busy getting things together for him to leave the country for a while there.

So, back to our story... 

Note:  The usual disclaimers apply.  I don’t own the show.  (Not even the S4 DVD yet!)  Nor do I own or have any affiliation with EVEARTS GALLERY.  I’m totally taking liberties here.  This gallery really does exist but their website is nothing like my description. 

7. Finally by Vampiric Blood [Reviews - 13] 11 (3392 words)

I apologize for making you wait so long for the end of this story!  Thank you to EVERYONE who left reviews along the way, and reminders for me to finish my little tale.  I hope you enjoy!

As always, many thanks to callisto for her feedback!  It is always spot on and makes things read better!