- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here is the Epilogue as I bring this story to a close. Thank you all so much for coming along on this ride with me. I know the story was a little different, okay, alot different, but I enjoyed developing this side of our favorite couple. Without further ado...the disclaimer :)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Jim knelt on the wet grass as he held a bouquet of yellow and pink Gerber daisies and he felt Pam’s hand rest against his back. He took a deep breath in and opened his mouth to talk but nothing came out. After another several minutes he heard Pam’s voice take over.

“Hey honey,” her voice was soft and gentle. “Daddy and I wanted to wish you a happy birthday. We miss you more than we could ever say…”

“Tehya,” Jim’s voice offered huskily. “Happy birthday sweetheart. I wish you could be here. Your brother and sister miss you too.”

“You would love the new house,” Pam started again. “It’s been a crazy couple of years, but we’re getting better now. Much better. Carter and Lizzie helped plant flowers, daisies, in the front yard.”

“Your favorite. We wanted you to be with us, even though the house is in Philadelphia. We love you very much, Tey.”

“Very, very much. We’ll never forget you.”

“Don’t give the angels too much trouble up there, okay sweetie. No pranks…”

“Awh Jim,” Pam giggled. “You are taking away her fun.”

Jim only smiled as he wrapped his arms around Pam. “Thank you for bringing me here. I needed this.”

“It’s been a hard year, huh?”

Jim nodded, “but more than worth it. Thank you for not giving up on me.”

“Ditto,” Pam whispered and pressed her lips against his. “I love you Jim Halpert.”

“And I love you too, Pam. Forever.”

Chapter End Notes:
Thank you again, so much for taking this ride with me! Please review and look out for more stories to come from me :)


hann is the author of 2 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 13 members. Members who liked Every Other Weekend also liked 1872 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans