- Text Size +
DISCLAIMER: I do not own JAM or the Office.




“Ok Beesley, bug spray? Are you kidding me?” Jim smiled, holding up a can of OFF BUG SPRAY.

“What’s wrong with bug spray?”

“Hello?? You’re going to New York City, not camping.”

“You never know Halpert. I could have a room mate who is from Africa or something and she’ll bring over this bug in her suitcase.”

Jim shook his head. “Then you better get vaccinated as well.” He laughed, throwing the bug spray into her bag. Then he noticed something else on the bed. “Oh my god.”

“What?”

“Arthritis cream Pam? Seriously? Is there something you’re not telling me. Are you eighty or something?”

“Jim! I called you here to help me, not mock me.”

“I’m sorry; but Pam, you don’t have arthritis. You’re not an old lady.”

“Yeah, but I’ll be doing a lot of drawing and stuff. I could get arthritis.”

Jim sighed, throwing in the cream. “Is there room in that bag of yours for me?” He asked, lying back on Pam’s couch.

“Aww Jim. I’m only going to be gone-”

Jim sat up again to finish her sentence. “A really, really long time.”
Pam stopped packing her stuff and went over to him to sit in his arms. “What am I going to do without you Beesley?”

“Dwight will keep you company while I’m gone. I told him to hang out with you a lot because you’d be so lonely.”

“I hate you.”

“You love me.”

“Unfortunately, that’s true.”

“I’m nervous Jim.”

“You have no reason to be nervous Pam.” He gave her a kiss on the cheek. “It’s going to be great. You’re going to be great.”

Pam turned to face him. “You really think so? I mean, there’s going to be younger people there, who practice way more than me and-”

“Hey, you’re freaking out.”

“A little.”

“Stop freaking out.”

“Stop freaking out? Just like that? Stop freaking out.”

“Yes. Stop freaking out.” He kissed her. “You’re so talented, you’re fun. Everyone will love you.”

Pam took a deep breathe. “Yeah.. Ok.”

“Good.”

“Thanks.”

“No problem. Now, lets see what other stupid things I have to take out of your suitcase.”

“I’m pretty much all packed. But there’s still one thing I need.”

“Oh yeah? And what’s that?”

“I was wondering if I could take your college sweatshirt with me.”

“Really? You want my old sweatshirt?

“It smells like you?” Pam smiled.

Jim tightened his arms around her, “I’m really going to miss you.”

“Does that mean I can take it?”

“Yeah, just don’t get bug spray or arthritis cream on it.”


END


stephinator87 is the author of 2 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked Packing also liked 1661 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans