- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Contains sexual references, swearing and mistletoe - possibly all at once.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Short first chapter. Jim is annoyed and horny. Enough said.
Easygoing. Affable. Laid-back. Nice. Cute.

Jim Halpert had heard all of these words used to describe him.

And the worst three words of all:

Like. A. Brother.

Most of the time, he liked being thought of as easygoing and affable. The word charming was even bandied about sometimes, if someone was feeling generous.

But in this moment, Jim wasn’t feeling any of those. He wished like hell he wasn’t laid-back, nice guy Jim. Everybody’s brother from another mother.

Especially the women.

Jim had one sister. A half-sister, actually, from his dad’s brief first marriage, years before Jim was born. Michelle was 12 years older than him and lived in Nashville with her husband and three kids. She was the executive manager of a hotel.

She was his only sister.

Other women had said those words to him. “You’re like a brother to me.”

He hated that. It was like saying “You’re asexual, Jim. You’re a good person but I just don’t think of you as having a penis. You’re not really a man.”

Those words made him want to prove how much of a man he was. “You’re like a brother” made him want to grab these women, push them against a wall and kiss the hell out of them in a way that no one would imagine good old Jim Halpert would ever do.

Especially her.

Pam had never said those words to him, but he was pretty sure she thought them. If she ever said them though, he would…he would…

“Fuck,” Jim spat from his position on his bed, lying prostrate, still in his work clothes. His messenger bag lay haphazardly on the floor, the Christmas card he’d written to her burning a hole in the bottom of it.

She’d traded back for the teapot eventually, but she hadn’t fought for it at first and this pissed him off. He knew she knew it was from him.

“It’s an iPod.”

Yeah, it’s an iPod, but was she really that thick that she didn’t know that the teapot was more than just a teapot?

God, he was a pussy. He was a fucking lapdog. A little girl with banana curls and cotton candy.

“You’re such a good guy, Jim.”
“I feel so safe with you, Jim.”
“You’re so sweet, Jim.”
“You’re like a brother to me, Jim.”

The words of women of his past all came out in Pam’s voice in his head and when he closed his eyes, he could see her, glimpsing shyly at him, the pink in her striped shirt giving just a tinge of color to her makeup-free cheeks.

Jim felt his penis stir in his pants, straining against the material.

“Fuck,” he muttered, reaching down to open his belt and undo his pants, quickly kicking them off and gripping his rapidly-hardening cock through his green boxers.

“You’re like a brother to me,” Pam said in his head, and in his head he set his jaw and took a step closer, and told her no, no he wasn’t, and she looked a little scared because she’d never seen this look in his eye – like she was the lamb and he was a ravenous wolf.

She looked scared and intrigued and a little turned on. In his head.

In his room, he growled and finally freed his throbbing penis, quickly spitting into his palm before wrapping his hand around his nine inches.

“God, Pam,” he groaned to the empty room as his hand worked its way up and down his shaft. He was sick of being the nice guy, sick of being the go-to guy for Pam’s problems with Roy. He was sick of being the brother.

“Oh shit.” Jim’s balls tightened as he thought of what he wanted to do. He reached down to grasp them with his left hand as his right still worked on his cock.

Did she know? Did she know what she did to him?

His dick screamed as he jerked roughly at it, low growls escaping his throat in the shape of her name.

“Fuck! Pam!”
Chapter End Notes:
The measurement was just a (flattering) guestimate based on the theory of proportionality. I don't spend a lot of time imaging Jim's penis.

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans