- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I don't own the Office or Jim and Pam. I only own this iPod, which is extremely hard to type on.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Pure fluff for the fluff lovers like me. Chapter titles come from "Where Do I Begin" by Idina Menzel.
He had given her papers to copy all day and frankly, she was sick of this building. Pam felt relieved when Jim stood up and held out her coat.

He grabbed her hand and they walked out the doors to her car.

"So Halpert, gonna demand more copies tomorrow or are you still going to make me suffer?"

He smiled. Instead of answering her question, he tugged her hand and said "Come with me."

He led her to a spot in the parking lot she knew very well. What was he doing?

Jim let go of her hand and placed her in her rightful spot facing him.

"Pam," he whispered, "The last time we were right here, things went all wrong. And I think back to that day and wonder every day how we made it this far. And then I realize that this made us who we are today, and I've begun to appreciate this spot. But there's still something wrong about it. An empty feeling. I just need you to stand right where you are and tell me that you love me. Tell me you can."

Tears shone in her eyes.

"Pam, I'm in love with you. You are the most important thing I will ever have. I want you forever. Can you promise me forever?"

She let out the breath she had been holding for what seemed like forever. "Yes, Jim, I CAN. I promise to love you forever, and longer than that. For all of existence. I love you so much." Her throat caught around the last words. How would she ever be able to explain how much he meant to her?

In a matter of seconds, the distance in between them was closed and his lips were on hers.

They knew this was how it should have been three years ago.
Chapter End Notes:
Reviews make writers happy! *wink wink*

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans