- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This could be the last chapter. i have some more written, but i dont really have an ending. I was originally planning on making this a long, and intense story when i started writing it last year, but i REALLY dont have time to write anymore. Let me know if you want me to post the rest. Thanks! C.

            They decided to see Captain Corelli’s Mandolin, starring Nicolas Cage and Penélope Cruz.  It was a love story set in Greece during World War II, in which the Italians and the Germans invade the small Greek island of Cephallonia.  An Italian captain falls in love with a Greek peasant girl in the midst of the savage war.

            Throughout the movie, tears continuously rolled down Pam’s cheeks.  Jim placed his arm around her, and held her close as she softly cried.  He kept his arm around her for the remainder of the movie.

            As the credits began their ascent on the screen and the lights regained their illumination, Jim looked down at Pam, who had her head buried in his chest.  Her lap was full of napkins from the concession stand, soaked with her tears.  Then suddenly, she realized where she was.

            “Oh hey, Jim, I’m sorry…I didn’t mean to blubber all over you like that,” she said, with hot embarrassment.  Jim looked at her with confusion.

            “Why are you sorry?  I got to hold you in my arms all night.”  At that moment, she realized how much he cared for her.  “Pam,” he continued, “I’ve had one of the best nights of my life with you tonight.”  She blushed relentlessly.

            “I’ve had a really great time with you too, Jim.”  With his arm still around her, he leaned in and slowly kissed her lips.  She couldn’t control herself, and a soft moan escaped her. 

            Jim smiled at her and said, “I know.  I feel the same way.”

* * *

            Jim kept his arm around Pam as they walked back to their cars in the Chili’s parking lot.  The moon lit their path, and after a few minutes, they reached their destination.  Jim slowly slid his arm from Pam’s shoulder to the small of her back, and turned her to face him.

            “Jim,” she started, “I had such a great time with you tonight.”  He smiled warmly at her.

            “Me, too.”  He wrapped his arms around her waist and her arms found their place on his shoulders.  The moonlight cascaded across her face, and he was lost in her beauty.  “Thank you for tonight, Pam.”  She closed her eyes and he kissed her once again, this time with more passion.  She gasped in his mouth as she ran her fingers through his hair, and his arms explored her back.  She felt like she was exploding inside.  She had a hunger for Jim that she had never felt before, and she knew that he felt it too.

            When their kiss finally ended, they said goodnight, and Jim helped Pam into her car.  He watched her drive off, and when her car was no longer in sight, he walked to his car.  He couldn’t stop smiling.

* * *

            Lying in bed, Pam relived the kiss over and over in her mind.  She couldn’t stop thinking about the sensations she had felt, and how much she needed to feel them again.  In a way, she was sad the night had ended, but she was so glad that it had happened.  She drifted off to sleep dreaming of Jim Halpert.

 

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans