- Text Size +
A/N: Basically, my next chapter of Two is near complete, but it's on my old computer. I got this laptop today, and didn't know what to do with it in the hour and a half it was without an internet connection, so I typed this little mess up. Makes me blush, but ah well. This gets incredibly cheesy at times, but Pam and Jim like it, so no biggie. The title alone is pretty corny. And this was written at like three AM, so pardon any errors, I'm sure there will be a few. I was just in such a rush to christen this thing. ;)

Disclaimer: Nothing's mine.



----------



There was only one slammed door, and even then she'd turned around for an instant with her fist pulled tight against her gritted teeth. It was a little too harsh, a little too loud. It was instant regret, that's not how they fought anyway. Whatever it was they had been fighting about was ridiculous, she knew it. It was mostly because of her not-so-wise decisions lately. Actually, it was totally all about the one especially stupid decision, impulsively quitting a stable job.

He started out by saying he supported her no matter what, and that whatever she wanted to do was fine by him, he just wanted her to be happy. Her heart was so light in hearing those words that she was blind to the inevitable side of the argument that came next.

"I'd like to be included, though, you know. In these kinds of decisions that involve us."

And she was on such a high from trying to do something brave, but completely stressed and worried and wired at the same time from walking out of the door with her idiotic boss. It was a deadly clash, and she didn't remember what she'd said before Jim looked hurt and stunned. She had her palm pressed to her forehead, pacing through the carpet, talking quickly almost to herself. She'd stop to chew on her lip, exhaling too fast.

Jim thought it was instantly adorable, and broke his serious expression to make a move toward her, with just a small chuckle escaping her. She'd snapped around, suddenly realizing all of the possible bad things that could easily happen now that she'd followed Michael away from a reception desk. His face fell again, withdrawing the arm that meant to snake around her waist.

He tried to keep his distance from her, as he usually did when she was upset, until she cooled her jets and offered him a kiss in apology. He held his hands up without a word, until he saw a plain, slim envelope unopened on the counter.

She realized it at the same time he had, and opening it only revealed the obvious, the perfect timing of just another bill to be paid. Something from their work on the house.

A small fight ensued then, as she worried herself more over what she'd done, and Jim chimed in, talking about the wedding coming up and such, these new bills littering the countertop. All kinds of money they didn't have enough of in the first place, now even less then they'd budgeted for.

He had raised his voice, which he rarely did, and her eyes were wide. It was a good thing, maybe, that she'd slammed the door to the bathroom like she had. She didn't want to hear him or see him like that, and she didn't want him to remember her like that, either. They needed to cool off anyway, that was all they needed, like always.

They'd talk about it later, and she sighed a little at that. That part was easier than other experiences she'd had with another man. As the water gushed into the tub, steam rising slowly and covering the mirror, she peeled her clothes off. When she slipped into the water, hesitantly and an inch at a time, watching a bright, hot red creep up her legs. She gathered towels off of the counter, propping up a few under her head and breathing in the steam. She began to count off the things she'd need to apologize to Jim for. There were a few, and she couldn't help but smile at the love she felt in that instant. She couldn't wait to get away from that, get back to him, but reveled in the time when she'd have enough space in her mind to think about him -- about apologizing, about loving him, about being so grateful for a fiance who wanted her to be happy no matter what, but wanted her to have a great life...

In her suddenly dreamy state in the warmth of the pool she sat in then, she'd let her mind wander to the wonderful life ahead of her. She smiled a full smile, surprising herself at the giddy woman she could become when her thoughts were on Jim.

When she woke up, with the funny immediate sense of wondering when she'd fallen asleep, there was light from a streetlight creeping into the bathroom window. Orange all over the tiles, a stripe across her naked belly in the water.

The water, it was cold and flat, the show of bubbles now in a flat mess through the tub. She picked up the watch she'd thrown onto the lid of the toilet seat and glanced at it. It had only been about an hour since she slammed the door. She knew he'd be back soon, if he wasn't already.

Her head was filled with thoughts of offering him apologetic kisses and hugs as she reached out to let some of the water out, make room for more hot water. She began to doze off, shaking herself away from fluttering eyes and yawns, and began to fill the tub again.

She stretched her legs out, feeling both self-conscious and free-spirited, being naked and sprawled out. She brought her knees up to her chest, curling a bit and squeezing in that position like a sleepy child. Her toes curled around the faucet as she stretched her arms again, and gasped suddenly.

The water was rushing from the faucet, fast enough to pour roughly between her legs and surprise her. Her wet palms, almost aching from becoming so pruned in the hour she spent in the tub, had slapped the sides of the tub at the sensation.

She jutted her chin out to watch the water falling faster and harder out of the faucet and her breathing quickened. She bit her lip, letting her hand wander aimlessly around the skin of her belly, wondering if she'd really do something like this. She closed her eyes, spreading her thighs apart and trying to unwind the knots she could feel, resistance between her legs.

The water pounded down on her, and the area was already sensitive. She gasped again, but kept her knees spread apart. She moved her hand down and opened herself to the stream of water, as she felt her eyes flutter closed again. She reached up to pull the soaking towels down from their spot at the end of the tub, pushing them under the back of her head.

She sank back into them and surrendered to the feeling of the water pouring, pouring down onto her core. She could feel the pressure building, the heat of it spreading teasingly under her navel. She let one finger run across her clit slowly, interrupting the stream of water for just a second, before traveling down and barely slipping inside of her.

It felt so good that she moaned, arched her back ever so slightly, then fell back again. With the subtle movement, she felt the gush of water direct its path up and back down her slit and moaned again. She couldn't think, couldn't remember how it had even started, couldn't hear the door open on the first floor over her moan.

She began rocking slowly, using one finger to tease her opening, making slow lines into it and small rings around it. Another couple of fingers on the other hand spread her lips and made room for the water, still warm and rushing, strong and loud as ever onto her. She rocked more, finding a rhythm, and arching her back again. She closed her eyes hard, then felt a sliver of cold air across her breasts. A cough.

Her eyes opened to find Jim standing above her in the bathroom, the door cracked enough for him to have one foot in with his body halfway there. She stopped instantly, shifted slightly so the water wasn't hitting her there anymore, but somewhere to the side of her leg. Her face was flushed, and he was staring at her with something like surprise and adoration and something totally warm, his eyes drifting downward.

"Jim," she breathed, her mind searching dazedly for an excuse of some kind. "I was... When did you --"

"You... Ahh." He quirked his lips into a smile, but it was gone in an instant, barely there to begin with. Suddenly he was shrugging off his t-shirt and kneeling down next to the tub. Pam hurried to push herself up into a sitting position, suddenly very aware of how naked and red she must be, and what he'd just caught her doing.

"No, no. Don't... don't -- Just go back to..."

Her breathing was still heavy, heavier than his but he was catching up. She looked at him skeptically, but lowered herself back down the the towels gathered beneath her head. She was still in the frustration of chasing a climax, all energy focused there, not enough to be shy. He stooped down and captured her lips suddenly, perfectly roughly, dipping his hand in the water. He touched her side gently, before drawing his hand, sweeping upward until it cupped a breast.

She almost couldn't comprehend all the attention, the water beating down onto her knees and the throbbing between them of what she wanted back, his lips moving more and more over her own, his wet hands caressing her and pinching her nipple. She felt her back arch of its own accord, and the hand leave her breast. She whimpered in disappointment, but let it travel down without more protest.

His hand slid down her belly then, as they both watched it with heaving chests. She could see his other hand gripping the white ceramic of the tub out of the corner of her eye. He touched her barely, and she closed her eyes in perfect agony, as he nudged her thighs apart.

She barely heard him say something like, "come on," before she was opening up to the spout of water again. It felt a little ridiculous, but the thought was lost again as her toes curled with the feeling of the water falling onto her core again. She felt her muscles squeeze together all over her body in gratitude, could barely see Jim's hand leave the side of the tub, barely hear his zipper pull down.

She moaned his name, and he took her breast into his hand again, running his hand all over them, all over her. He bent his head into the tub, near her wet skin, and took a nipple between his lips. He was sucking it, licking it, his tongue moving all around it like he couldn't get enough. Through eyes half-open, Pam watched him move his head carefully with the sexy focus he always had, as the tips of his hair skimmed the surface of the water. The steam came off of her body and flushed his cheeks.

His hand traveled down, nudged hers simply to the side, and she moaned again, cradling her face in her own hand like it was all just too much. He slipped a finger inside, his mouth coming off her breasts so his eyes could catch a glimpse of her face. She twisted and writhed under the pressure of the water and Jim's finger, then another, inside of her. She felt like she would burst with anticipation, become a puddle under the waterfall she surrendered to now.

It was happening quickly, then, as she had one hand on the side of the tub, and one in his hair as he kissed her neck. The space where his lips met the skin in the crook of her neck was submerged. She knew she could scream at all the sensations, at Jim's body and hands and mouth everywhere, the water still pouring, pouring down on to her relentlessly.

Jim lost it when she did scream, pumping his fingers in and out of her, curling them inside of her determinedly. She gripped his hair and called out, a long moan stretching in between them, and she saw his eyes lock on hers and her wet body. When the feeling began to fall away, the water made her more sensitive, and she was rocking harder then, trying to chase it away and recapture it at the same time, Jim's fingers still moving in and out of her.

With a final exhale and small gasp, she dropped one foot and pushed away from the end of the bathtub, lolling her head back and breathing deeply. He whispered her name and tugged on her hands. Her eyes dragged open, peering into his, now dark with lust. She stood up on shaky legs in the tub, nearly stumbling backwards before grabbing his shoulders for support. She noticed Jim kneeling in front of her, his jeans around his ankles. He was hard, and she bit her lip at the sight. He ran his hands along the backs of her legs, dragging his fingers across her ass, cupping it, and falling back to her legs again.

She dropped her hands delicately into his mess of hair that was pressed against her abdomen.

"I want to kiss you," she said, in more of a whisper than she meant it to be. She wasn't coherent enough for an apology, but it didn't matter. "I'm sorry. Sorry for just... just being stupid and crazy, and you're just being sweet to me, I shouldn't--"

He kissed her between her legs, using his big and lovely hands to make her spread for him again. Her head fell back against her shoulder, his tongue darting out and finding her still warm and swollen.

"Jim," she gasped, the sound of her sharp breath filling the walls of their tiny bathroom.

He hummed against her, lips capturing her bud and sending the vibration up her spine. She clutched his shoulders and waved on her feet again. He spread her with his thumbs, licking her length in one solid stroke, before the dark eyes were nearly level with hers again. He was lifting her with his hands cupping her ass, holding her tightly against him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him firmly, her tongue finding his and almost tasting herself there.

He stepped away from the tub, and reached blindly behind him and moving the door out of their way. She was kissing him, hugging him tighter around his neck, until she was deposited onto the soft and gorgeous white of the comforter on their bed.

Somewhere he had lost his jeans, and he hovered over her, naked and damp from her skin. His tongue traced the water running down her body before they could reach the blanket under them.

"I love you," he murmured, a little rushed into the side of her neck. "It wasn't stupid, Pam, it--"

"No," she sighed, her eyes closing again in time with his lips' assault on her neck. "No, it was."

His tongue touched her there, teeth just for an instant, then sucked lightly. A breath pushed out of her lungs.

"Well," he said between kisses, "we'll be fine. It'll..." He kissed her lips hard. "I'll take care of you. You can do whatever you want. I don't care. We'll make it work."

She smiled, pleasantly exhausted and delirious. She watched him breathe through his pleased and dazed smirk. They paused long enough for her to run her hand along his face, cupping his chin.

"No more stupid decisions, I'll be a smart girl from now on," she promised with a quick kiss, he breathed a laugh into it. As he made his way down to her nipples, she tensed. "I'm so lucky..."

She lost the thought when his tongue touched her breasts again, and her face pressed into the comforter. All she could think of when he pushed inside of her was the ache between her legs, the plush welcome of the comforter surrounding her everywhere, and the kisses and love and sweat and Jim pushing in, around, above her.

When she fell asleep against him later, after his lips had murmured stupid jokes against her ear for the longest time, she felt truly content. In the perfect combination of resolving a stupid argument, a hazy recovery from two orgasms, and feeling like the love of her life and the best thing to happen to her was wrapped around her and determined to make her the happiest girl on the planet.

Perfectly content, perfectly happy, perfectly sleepy, and worn and exhausted but smiling against his chest now. Perfect.

The only thing that failed that night was the small blue pill, but it turned out to be the best thing yet.



----------


yanana is the author of 39 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 20 members. Members who liked Waterfall (Let's Get You into a Tub) also liked 2706 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans