- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I forgot how amazing/painful season 2 is. :(


2.01 The Dundies – I can barely stand my job, but I love those that I work with so I can’t quit.

2.02 Sexual Harassment – Inaction is my downfall. "We fail more often by timidity than by over-daring." - David Grayson

2.03 Office Olympics – My paper heart bleeds for days like these. PS - I keep count too.

2.04 The Fire – I miss the simplicity of black and white. Its all become shades of gray.

2.05 Halloween – I only still work here because of you. Don’t you see that?

2.06 The Fight – With you, I can do everything, right? Anything. Anything but touch you.

2.07 The Client– If I think you’ll be using my iPod, I erase the play-list that is named after you.

2.08 Performance Review – If only you were so easy to convince.

2.09 Email Surveillance – I should have taken a picture, I should have bottled up that feeling, I should have never let you leave. I can still feel your heat radiating.

2.10 Christmas Party – I picked up a pen and wrote I love you in my finest hand, wanted to send it but I don’t know where I stand.

2.11 Booze Cruise – My feet have never been colder.

2.12 The Injury – My heart didn’t stop, nobody died, and the stars didn’t fall.

2.13 The Secret – For me, a problem shared is more a problem doubled than a problem halved.

2.14 The Carpet – I felt homesick.

2.15 Boys and Girls – All of my “talents” are mediocre at best.

2.16 Valentine’s Day – Lonely people don’t like talking about together people.

2.17 Dwight’s Speech – Pick up what I’m putting down. Come with me. Or simply forget.

2.18 Take Your Daughter to Work Day – I want to know that little acts can change the world.

2.19 Michael’s Birthday – Even if it happens on borrowed time, I like to make-believe you're mine...

2.20 Drug Testing – It was on the tip of my tongue. I still couldn’t get the words out.

2.21 Conflict Resolution – Throwing myself in front of a train isn't an option. Moving forward is.

2.22 Casino Night – From a reason to stay to an excuse to go.

Chapter End Notes:


Sexual Harassment- the credit goes to The All-American Rejects for inspiration.

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans