- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I didn't realize how truly difficult writing Pam would be until I started this chapter.
It's sort of... I dont know. I dont think I grasped the character completely.


2.01 The Dundies – I can’t get “out of control” drunk anymore, because I harbor a not-so-ridiculous fear of accidentally telling you that I have a crush on you.

2.02 Sexual Harassment – If I had an ounce of courage for every word I’ve said to my mother about you, I’d have taken you to meet her sooner.

2.03 Office Olympics – I take comfort in the fact that people like you exist.

2.04 The Fire – Grasping your tie, pulling you close…

2.05 Halloween – Honestly, I don’t know what I’d do. How could I learn to live without you?

2.06 The Fight – A bit of a burn, it surely felt good but you have to know your limit so you don’t lose control. Boy, you’re like tequila to me.

2.07 The Client – I’ll never think of how tired we were, the weird plot, or what plans I blew off that night. There was so much more worth treasuring.

2.08 Performance Review – And yet, the canvases remain blank.

2.09 Email Surveillance – Alone and still comfortable, not running on borrowed time.

2.10 Christmas Party – Never having known that kind of sentiment, I cried all night.

2.11 Booze Cruise – My imagination runs wild. I know I dreamt the cold.

2.12 The Injury – I should have volunteered to go, but I’m deathly afraid of hospitals.

2.13 The Secret – I wanna be somebody else now, thicken my skin, wish it all away. Make it easy again.

2.14 The Carpet – I will always need you next to me.

2.15 Boys and Girls – We accept the love we think we deserve.

2.16 Valentine’s Day – You tried too hard. It wasn’t.

2.17 Dwight’s Speech – It’s become a strength test. Love and restraint.

2.18 Take Your Daughter to Work Day – I’m no good with kids, I don’t know what I’ll do.

2.19 Michael’s Birthday – They’re all so full of love. Willing to give it away without hesitation or expectations. If I had to do it all over, I’d still work here.

2.20 Drug Testing – Those heart stopping glances always catch me off guard.

2.21 Conflict Resolution – It’s like you forget you’re my best friend. I’m not looking for perfection, just honesty.

2.22 Casino Night – You were the only one who gave as much as you got.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans