- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey guys! Sorry I disappeared, I've been super busy.

Here it is, Jim - Season 3. I hope you enjoy this one as much as I enjoyed writing it. Season 3 was very emotionally scattered so it felt kind of good. And hopefully is sounds right.


3.01 Gay Witch Hunt – The sunshine and the sea are a good trade-off to staring into heartache.

3.02 The Convention – I don’t know why I cry over someone who I don’t think was ever truly mine.

3.03 The Coup – A square peg through a round hole. Just conform, you’ll fit right in.

3.04 Grief Counseling – If this is what I am – If this is all I am, I’m making the best of it.

3.05 Initiation – I had every intention of never speaking to you again. Now, every time I hear a phone ring, I’ll hope it’s you.

3.06 Diwali – When I get like this, I check the weather back home. To make sure I’m not missing out on something special.

3.07 Branch Closing – “Be aware that what you chase may not be worth catching. If you cheat for it, you will come to resent it. If you steal it, it will haunt you. What you work hard for may become the sweetest thing in life.” I’m bound to find out.

3.08 The Merger – For the record, my heart is sore.

3.09 The Convict– I’ll learn to get by on little victories.

3.10 A Benihana Christmas – The secrets, the smiles, the looks, the rapid beating. I miss those days.

3.11 Back From Vacation – Truth is – I don’t want this to become the relationship that changes my life.

3.12 Travelling Salesmen – Years pass, and everything seems the same. It changed though, and it will never go back to simpler days.

3.13 The Return – I am a coward. Forgive me for the things I’ve left unsaid.

3.14 Ben Franklin – It’s called being a ‘masochist’ and ‘sadist’. It’s no longer walking on egg shells, but bare foot across the shards of a broken heart.

3.15 Phyllis’ Wedding – My arms are shaking from carrying this torch for you.

3.16 Business School – If you call me. If she holds me. If I get through this. If I still laugh tomorrow. If she tells me I’m her best friend. If I get it. If I can follow my dreams. …if one more thing.

3.17 Cocktails – The only thing up is the sky. And these stars are not mine.

3.18 The Negotiation – There’s a pent up rage I don’t think about. I know what I don’t want to become.

3.19 Safety Training – Hearts are always on the receiving end of the worst kind of pain. Life’s still good.

3.20 Product Recall – While I sang, I wondered if I could say goodbye that easily.

3.21 Women’s Appreciation – I’m not in love, but I’m open to persuasion.

3.22 Beach Games – Imagine my surprise when you loved me back.

3.23 The Job – Love holds no record of wrongs.

Chapter End Notes:
The next chapter will be up soon. promise!

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans