- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm back! Sorry for the wait, I know I totally suck.

I hope you enjoy this chapter, season 3 was no good for the fan's hearts... well, most of it wasn't. :)


3.01 Gay Witch Hunt – When you stopped loving me, I stopped painting.

3.02 The Convention – There’s nothing wrong with wanting to start a new life. Just start a new life with me.

3.03 The Coup – Being alone is starting to get to me.

3.04 Grief Counseling – I’m not sure how much I thirst for something different.

3.05 Initiation – I am not a victim of circumstance but a prisoner of my own decisions.

3.06 Dilwali – You could have called me back, like you always used to. I just miss you, okay?

3.07 Branch Closing – I write a letter to you in my journal every night because you’re too busy to talk to me now. One day I might give them to you, but for now I just go to bed every night with you in my mind, and the understanding that I’m not in yours.

3.08 The Merger – Your arms were not those I dreamed of ever having around my neck again.

3.09 The Convict– Baby steps, watch our footing. Let’s not slip up again.

3.10 A Benihana Christmas – This is an innocent friendship, not revenge.

3.11 Back From Vacation – If I stop loving you now, I’ll lose you forever.

3.12 Travelling Salesmen – They take the title for second most dysfunctional relationship the office.

3.13 The Return – I’ve forgotten how to spike a volleyball, do the Heimlich, and I’ve even forgotten how to ride a bike. But even if I wanted to, I cannot force this from my mind.

3.14 Ben Franklin – You’ve changed. When are you going to snap out of it?

3.15 Phyllis’ Wedding – My mind is controlling my heart. My heart needs to win.

3.16 Business School – I’m afraid of the things people will say about me if I follow my dreams.

3.17 Cocktails – I’m not in love, I’m just comfortable again.

3.18 The Negotiation – My fake laugh doesn’t fool me.

3.19 Safety Training – I don’t think I could deal with losing another friend. One was enough.

3.20 Product Recall – I don’t want to give you the letters I wrote to you while you were away. …I really don’t want to find out that I missed you more than you missed me.

3.21 Women’s Appreciation – Someday, my heart will be lighter.

3.22 Beach Games – I’m taking a leap of faith. I’m following my heart this time.

3.23 The Job – I started painting again.
Chapter End Notes:


I realize a lot of these were based on Jim, but I've always believed that most of what Pam did was with Jim in mind because she was fighting a battle with herself.


exit17soda is the author of 3 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 5 members. Members who liked Undisclosed also liked 761 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans