- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ok, this one is cheating a bit but it amused me, so it's staying this way. Thanks so much for reading! :) Also, the rating got bumped to a T because I believe the rules on MTT state that any indication of alcohol use has to be under T. (I think that's correct, if not, please feel free to inform me otherwise.)

Disclaimer: own nothing.
Moroccan Christmas: Aaron, this dude who bought a doll from Dwight's POV

Aaron couldn’t believe that the guy that sold him beets was able to get this doll for him. He was thrilled about it even if it did cost him a good five hundred dollars. It was all about making his daughter Molly happy and pissing off his ex-wife. As he passed by the storage room door on his way out of the Dunder-Mifflin office, he thought he heard giggling. He stopped to listen.

“I can’t believe I let you talk me into this,” he heard a woman’s voice say.

“I can’t believe I let you talk me into this,” a man’s voice replied. Both voices were slurred. More giggling. Then a low whisper, “What if we’re caught?”

“No one’s here. The camera crew left to follow Meredith and Michael over an hour ago. Pretty much every one is now home.”

“Phyllis could catch us.”

“Yeah, that’d be a thrilling story. Engaged woman caught having sex in the supply closet with…gasp…her own fiancé.”

“Don’t mock me.” Pause. “Did you really know?”

“Dwight and Angela?”

“Yeah.”

“It was rather obvious.”

“You didn’t know.”

“Are you calling me a liar?”

“I don’t know, you will sink rather low to get chairs…”

“Whatever.”

“You complimented Michael’s ass…”

“You’re going to have to let that go, Halpert.” Pause. “I didn’t mean literally.” Another pause. “Now you’re being creepy, like when you were rubbing that lamp earlier. Stop making that face.” The woman laughed.

“You’re drunk.”

“I know.” The laughter continued. There were a few grunts than a loud crash followed by more laughter. “Maybe I’m too drunk.”

“God, Beesly, is this thing welded together? I can’t get this…”

“Maybe you’re too drunk…”

“Turn around, let me see…”

“Let me get the light…” A soft glow emerged from underneath the doorway.

“Wow, under the florescent lights you look so…”

“Yeah,” a gasp.

“Completely unsexy.”

“Suck it, Halpert.”

“I’m trying to Beesly.”

“Such a charmer.”

“Yeah, this is not as nearly as romantic as I thought it’d be.”

“I’m sorry, what exactly did you think would be romantic about a supply closet?”

“Just one of those fantasies.”

“I could get Andy’s sitar and sing for you.”

“Funny, no. Eh, forget about it.”

“You wanna just go?”

“Yeah, I just…need a second.”

The girl laughed. “Want me to help you calm down.”

“First of all, that was cheesy…”

“Cause I’m drunk…”

“Secondly, that’s…not…gonna…help.”

“Let’s go to Morocco for our honeymoon.”

“God no, Beesly, Michael will show up and give us an intervention.”

“Really? An intervention for what?”

“No more vodka and orange juice for you.”

“You know, I think Michael was on to something with that drink…”

“Yes, let’s give Michael the idea to run a bar.”

“Could you imagine?” Pause. “What about Paris for the honeymoon.”

“Do you think I’m made of money? I just bought you a house.”

“Cheapskate.”

“Gold-digger.” Long pause.

“I can’t believe that turned you on.

“To be fair, I was never really…off.” A moan.

“This floor is too cold and hard.”

“That’s what she said.”

A groan. “How bout we go home and have a nice bubble bath.”

“I could handle that. I’ll even let you play with my boat.”

Another groan. “Seriously…how old are you?”

A few minutes elapsed where there was no sound at all. Aaron had been listening so intently that he jumped when they finally opened the door. They were shocked to see someone standing there. He stood frozen. He felt dirty…like he was some sort of voyeur. The couple just stood there not knowing what to say. Aaron remembered the present in his hand and booked it out of there.

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans