- Text Size +
Hot Girl: Katy

She was used to being pretty. She had been pretty her entire life, so the guys constantly hitting on her wasn’t anything new. It was just annoying, as usual.

She was used to the guys like the manager. Middle-aged men with low self esteem thinking they could score with her. It often reminded her of how her dad’s colleagues had looked at her when she was younger. She felt dirty and sometimes cheap but she was used to it.

She was used to the guys like the assistant manger. Creepy and nerdy, just the same way as in high school. They were the ones that wouldn’t stop until you spelled it out to them. But she was used to giving the explanation.

She was used to guys like the accountant, who would just stare. Sometimes she wanted to scream that there was more to her than her pretty face and her breasts and her ass. But she kept it inside and ignored them because it was what she always had done.

She was used to guys like the temp. Pretty boys, with beautiful eyes and flattering talk but after they had their way with you, left feeling worthless. She could see right through his act the minute she laid eyes on him.

What she wasn’t used to was the salesman. Sweet and funny. Asked questions and flirted with out seeming to forward. There was possibility in him that she failed to see in other men. And as she was getting ready to leave for the day, feeling good about herself for the first time in ages, she felt she had finally found someone worthy.

But her confidence was shaken, if only for a moment, when they headed out for the night. They passed the receptionist, who grinned broadly as they did but her adoring smile was only for him. And when he returned the gesture, and the receptionist turned quickly away, she saw it. For a split second, she saw the connection.

She was used to being pretty but she wasn’t used to being loved. And when she found a good one, she owed it to herself to try, even if she knew all possibility was lost.

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans