- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Wow. Okay, so I haven't been on here for, jeeze, years. I can't believe it LOL I guess I got distracted by other stuff, but you always come back to the first fanfiction site you ever got hooked on :P Anyways, I just had this idea after watching The Lover. Just a cute little oneshot, wrote it on about 10 minutes. Hope you like it.

Enjoy!

Pam climbed into bed and curled up in Jim’s waiting arms. It had been a long day. More than a long day, it had been the day from hell. Pam couldn’t think of a worse day she’d had in her whole life.

 

Michael Gary Scott was dating her mother.

 

Jim wrapped one arm around her waist and laid his other over her stomach. He rubbed soothing circles in her back, feeling the tension there. They lay together for a while, just letting the stress of the day melt away. This was their time, and nothing could take away from that.

 

Pam broke the silence after the moonlight had completely flooded their bedroom.

 

“Jim?”

 

“I thought you were asleep.” Jim smiled.

 

“No… I can’t stop thinking about-“

 

“Stop. Pam seriously, stop thinking about it. You’ll just drive yourself crazy, make yourself throw up, and then call your mom and scream at her all night if you think about it. So, just, don’t.” Jim kissed the top of her head as she nodded. They were quiet for a few minutes.

 

“You don’t think I was overreacting, do you?” Pam turned so that she could see his face.

 

“Uh... well-“ Pam put a finger to his lips and smiled.

 

“It’s okay Jim.” He smiled and kissed her finger. She snuggled back into his chest. “I don’t think I’m overreacting, but you’re allowed too. Just the fact that you want to make me happy, no matter what, is one of the million reasons that I love you.” She took the hand that he had laid back on her stomach and kissed it.

 

“And just the fact that you are crazy and overly dramatic is one of the trillion reason that I love you.”  

 

Pam looked up at him. “You’re not allowed to out reason me.”

 

“Oh really? I think I just did.” Jim smiled.

 

“Fine. There are infinity reasons that I love you.”

 

“Infinity plus one.”

 

“Infinity plus two.”

 

“Infinity plus infinity.” Jim laughed at the look on Pam’s face.

 

“I hate you…” She mumbled under her breath as she leaned in for a kiss.

 

“I love you too…” Jim mumbled back as he kissed her.

 

The moonlight drifted across the room as they forgot about the stresses of the day, their jobs, and the world.

 

Chapter End Notes:
So yeah. Hope you liked it, and hope to really get back on here and start reading again. Reviews always appreciated.




bloomsgirl is the author of 13 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked Am I Overracting? also liked 1761 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans