- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

This is for NanReg's birthday today. Happy birthday! This is part of the "…let’s celebrate birthday month in style today" series.
Jim and Pam Halpert smiled at their sleeping daughter. Today was Cecelia’s first birthday, and they couldn’t wait to celebrate.

“She’s so beautiful,” Pam whispered to her husband. It was hard to believe that she had given birth to this little girl a year ago today.

“Just like her mom,” Jim whispered back. He turned around and kissed his wife. The two made out for a few minutes before Pam noticed Cecelia was starting to wake up.

“Mama!” murmured Cecelia when her eyes opened and she saw her parents. She began to babble.

“Happy birthday, CeCe! We’re going to have a ton of fun today.” Pam picked her daughter up and started to get her ready.

“We’re going to have a ton of fun today, Princess CeCe,” Jim told the one year old a few hours later. Guests were beginning to show up for the baby’s birthday party.

“I wish she was still as tiny as she was when I held her for the first time.” That came from Michael, who was currently playing with Cecelia.

“I miss her being that tiny.” Pam couldn’t believe she was agreeing with Michael Scott on something. That rarely happened.

“Getting to see her grow up this past year has been amazing.” Jim sometimes still couldn’t believe that he and Pam had a daughter together.

Neither Jim nor Pam couldn’t wait to see what the rest of CeCe’s life would be like.


Klutzygirl is the author of 9 other stories.

This story is part of the series, let?s celebrate birthday month in style today.. The previous story in the series is Commence Fantasy. The next story in the series is Photography.

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans