- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
So, he trouble begins and we find our new enemy.

We also find a new friend.

A/N: Thank you so much for the reviews... They were really helpful.
Shanna, I think you'll be happy with this!
And I hope you like my Eleven, Vampiric Blood :D


disclaimer: I do not own any of these amazing characters and objects (can I account the TARDIS as a character?), I only have the box sets ^^
‘Okay, now I need a plan…’ the Doctor said, placing his chin on his hand.

‘WHAT? YOU DON’T HAVE A PLAN?’ cried Jim, getting angry. This man had just sent Pam into what could only be a trap and he didn’t even have a plan!

‘I like to improvise.’ Said the Doctor, shrugging.

‘Look, “Doctor”, if something happens to even a hair on Pam’s head, not all the regenerations in the world will be able to fix the bruises in your face!’ said Jim, pointing a finger at the Doctor’s face and looking at him with angry eyes. The Doctor’s eyes went wide and Amy put herself between the two men.

‘Okay, okay… Relax, Halpert. Look, trust me, we will find out what’s happening in here and Pam will be safe.’ She said, with a reassuring tone.

Jim relaxed his shoulders and stepped away from the Doctor.

‘Fine.’

‘Good! Magnificent!’ the Doctor said, clapping his hands and looking at his watch. ‘Now, let’s think!’

‘We could ask people in the area… You know? If they know of something weird that’s been going on around here.’ Suggested Rory.

‘Great idea, Rory! That is brilliant! Now, let’s split up in two groups! Mr. Pond and Mr. Halpert will go around and ask questions. Amy Pond and I will investigate!’

‘How come Amy stays with you?’ asked Rory, irritated.

‘Because I’m afraid of Jim right there and we are a good team, Amy and myself.’ He shrugged. ‘Now, split!’



‘Wow, the whole Universe fears the Doctor and he fears you. Congrats, Jim…’ laughed Rory, after they started walking.

‘Why do they fear him? He seems so…’

‘Weird? Mad? A freak?’

Jim chuckled.

‘Yes… Correct. All of the above.’

‘I don’t know… It’s just that he really never gives up… I do trust him. He saved Amy and myself.’

‘If you say so… I just couldn’t stand losing Pam…’

‘I know the feeling, mate.’

They arrived at the front door of the nearest house. Rory knocked.

‘Yes?’ a woman answered. She was old and tiny, and had small glasses that made her look like a lovable grandmother. ‘What can I do for you?’

‘We’re very sorry to bother you, ma’am, but we have a question about Monsieur Cezánne’s house… Has anything weird happened there lately?’ asked Jim.

‘Well, I don’t know… They just moved here, those two… But I haven’t seen the wife in a long time and the artist’s been more reclusive than ever… Now that you mentioned it, they have been acting weird.’ Said the old lady, looking puzzled.

‘Alright. Thanks for the help.’ They left and knocked at another door.



About two hours later, Rory and Jim met with the other two at a café.

‘What did you find?’ Rory asked the Doctor.

‘Well, it’s a very weirdly secure house… Too secure for this time period, in fact… There’s definitely something wrong going on in here.’ He answered. ‘Something extraterrestrial.’

‘What about you two?’ asked Amy.

‘Well, people haven’t seen the couple in a long time. Also, they didn’t mention any housekeepers. Only Cezánne and his wife.’ Said Jim. ‘So there’s definitely something strange going on in there. And Pam’s in there. Alone. With those people! Oh, God!’

‘Calm down! We have to find out who’s leading those things and why. Maybe Pam found something…’ said Rory.


***


‘Let me out!’ yelled Pam, banging on the door of the tiny room where she was locked in.

‘You must stay there. You know Him.’ Said Madame Bonfoiaunt. She had an evil look in her eyes.

‘No! Let me out! I want to see Jim! Where is he!? Jim! JIM!!’ she yelled, letting tears fall.

‘Hello, Miss Pamela Morgan Beesly.’ Said Cezánne, appearing in the frame of her small window on the door.

‘How do you know my full name? What’s going on in here?’

He laughed a diabolic laugh. Pam knew in that moment that he wasn’t the real Cezánne and that this was serious. Really serious and really scary.

‘We know everything about you because He knows everything about you.’ He started. ‘It was going to be difficult to get Him,we knew that, but when They offered you to us… Oh, that was it.’

‘Who is “He”? The Doctor? Rory?’ she asked, trying to remain calm while gathering all the information she might need.

‘No, not the Doctor. He is the only person the Doctor fears. And we are going to use Him to defeat the Time Lord once and for all.’

Pam gasped. She heard another mechanic-robotic sound coming from the end of the room. A triangular robot figure appeared. It has a round head and a laser gun coming from its body which was adorned by metal balls. It was all black.

‘Exterminate! Exterminate!’ it said in a choked voice.

‘What is that?’

‘I-am-the-Da-lek. We-are-the-Da-leks.’ It said.

Pam’s eyes filled with tears, again.

‘Wha-what d-d-do you want from me?’

‘Ja-mes-Dun-can-Hal-per-t.’


***


It was well after dusk and the group was back at the TARDIS trying to figure out what was happening in Paris.

‘Hm, Doctor? This TV thingie is picking up something…’ Amy said, looking at a monitor. Jim was sitting behind her with his face buried in his hands.

The Doctor came and looked at the screen. His eyes went wide and his hands started shaking.

‘No, no, no, no, no, no… Not them. No, no.’ he mumbled. Jim stood up and went to see what was written. He couldn’t understand anything, so turned to ask.

‘Who’s there?’ he asked.

‘I’m afraid our problem has tripled its size, if we’re lucky.’ He said, slowly.

‘What?’

‘We’re up against the Daleks. The TARDIS just picked up a signal from their ship…. It’s a message.’

‘Well, play it, then!’ exclaimed Amy.

‘And these Dalek-people have Pam?’

‘Yes…’

‘Shit.’

‘You’re quite right.’

The Doctor pressed some buttons and played the message while Amy, Jim, Rory and himself watched the monitor.

‘He-llo, Ja-mes. We-are-the-Da-leks. We-ha-ve-Pam-and-you-have-to-co-o-pe-ra-te.’ The robot on the screen (Dalek, apparently) said.

Jim looked puzzled. How would him co-operating help the Daleks and why did they need Pam? He didn’t know what was happening but he knew that it was bigger than he had ever imagined. And Jim couldn’t loose Pam. Just the thought made him gag. If co-operating with the bad guys would get Pam safe, Jim didn’t care if he died.

‘What the hell..?’ said Amy.

‘The Daleks need Jim? But why?’ asked Rory.

‘Oh, I know…’

A voice came from up the stairs. The four of them looked up.

‘Hello, sweetie.’
Chapter End Notes:
uuuuh.. mystery.

the DW fans will probably know who that is... anyway, we'll find out who she is in the next chapter.
as I said, please send reviews, I'd love to hear your opinions! I do accept criticism and ideas...

BYE!

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans