- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I am in some SERIOUS need of some fluff right now so voila!
I don't own anything so please don't sue.
She couldn't stop smiling. Ever since he had burst through that conference room door, she literally couldn't wipe that stupid grin on her face. It was the first time that she actually got excited about something.

When she had been with Roy, he would always crush her hopes and dreams under his heavy, boot-clad foot. When she had applied for the art program that Dunder Mifflin sponsored, he had told her that it was, "a waste of time".

But there was always someone that built her up instead of tearing her down. She just never realized his true intentions.

Even now, as she still sit in the chair, her heartbeat raced as she tried to cool herself down before she went back out to her desk. She may have had the courage to walk across the hot bed of coals, she was still afraid of her co-workers realizing why she had a gigantic smile on her now beet-red face.

She took a deep breath, stood up on very shaky knees, and shuffled her way to the door to face the unknown. And for once, she was okay with that.
Chapter End Notes:
Like I said, fluff keeps me alive. More chapters to come soon! Twss!


Ilovejimhalpert is the author of 1 other stories.



You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans