- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

After trying about a million times to write an Office fanfic and being disgusted with each attempt, here's something I'm finally happy with. I hope you all are happy with it too!

Disclaimer : I don't own these characters, nor am I making any money off this. Just my escape from reality :)

Beep


“Hey, Pam, it's Mom. Just double-checking our lunch date on Saturday. Call me back when you get a chance.”


Beep


“Pam! Michael here. Just checking up on ya. Wanted to make sure you weren't too sick, y'know! Aaanyway, get better soon.”


“Dwight's her-”


Beep


“Um, Pam. It's Roy. Obviously, heh. Um, I just wanted to let you know...Well, I was looking through the closet and I found some of your old sketchbooks. I'm sure you want them. Um, anyway, give me a call. Or just show up. Whatever's good for you.”


“Bye.”


Beep


Pause


“Wow. Um, hey. Look, I don't really know why I'm calling you, or if it's even a good idea, but I just kinda dialed and didn't really think any farther ahead. Further ahead? Whatever. Anyway. Um, I know we're around...oh, five or so minutes behind each other, but if you want to call me back, you can. I'll be up. I mean, if you don't, that's cool, too.”


Pause


“It was nice talking to you the other day.”


Pause


“Anyway, I'm done wasting your machine space. Later.”


Beep


“Pam. Michael again. I need help with this crossword. What's another name--”


Delete


Repeat




Jade is the author of 1 other stories.



You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans