- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hello! Welcome to Crazy Night in Philly! Thanks for taking a chance to read this! Just kind of came to me and I rolled with it! Hope you enjoy it and please feel free to leave a review and some helpful feedback!
           

            “You were suppose to be here over an hour ago!” I yelled into my phone, which was barely audible over the pounding of electric music in the background. Currently I was sitting by myself at the crowded bar in the Vouyer Night Club in downtown Philly, where me and my sister, Isabel were suppose to be celebrating. Tomorrow I started my new office job which Isabel also referred it to as my death job.

            “I know Pammy, I’m so sorry!” she cried, as she fumbled the phone. “Jack’s baby sitter fell through, and he’s been crying none stop I just couldn’t call.” She explained. I sighed and looked up at the neon lights of the club, they were pulsing along with the music, switching colors repeatedly. Night clubs weren’t my thing at all but I was excited to celebrate my first weekend in Philly, and to see my sister. I even dressed up! I was wearing a pair of black wide legged slacks, paired with a white sick tank top, that had a very extravagant open back and white pumps. My makeup was even more over done than I usually would wear, and my curly red hair was pin straight down my back. Theoretically I was going to stay at my sisters tonight and I had my black blazer hanging in my car so I could get ready over there in the morning and leave. Between her demanding husband Steve and Jack I barely saw her, besides dinner at my parents so I’m not going to lie, I was looking forward to hanging out with my older sister tonight. “I’ll make it up to you Pam, I swear!” she said, before hanging up. I felt my shoulders slump as I looked down at my pink drink that I couldn’t even remember the name at this point.

            “Knock 'em dead, Pam.” I mumbled as I toasted myself, before sipping the frilly drink. It consisted of strawberries, vodka and sprite I believe. It wasn’t terrible.

            “Party of one?” a voice laughed in my ear. Glancing over my shoulder I noticed a tall scraggly gentleman take a seat next to me at the bar. He wasn’t dressed in exactly night club material as I was. He wore a pair of blue jeans, along with a dark blue button up, that he had rolled up to his elbows. His hair was a floppy brown that he had brushed neatly on top of his head, you could tell if he didn’t style it, it would flop into his eyes.

            “Wasn’t supposed to be, but I’ll live.” I replied as I took another sip. I wasn’t planning on getting drunk tonight, not with having work at eight am, but two or three drinks wouldn’t be so bad.

            “What are we celebrating?” my bar mate asked. Glancing over I noticed that he was just drinking beer, which wasn’t exactly a night club drink, he almost looked out-of-place. In reality, so was I, but tonight was suppose to be about celebrating, and dammit I'm going to have fun!

            “Got a new job,” I explained. “I just moved from Scranton.”

            “The electric city!” he cheered, and I couldn’t help but laugh. That was definitely the nickname of my city. I was going to miss Scranton, but I loved Philly. My family was here, there were more things to do, people my age. Not that it was going to make me do things with people my age. I always preferred a night at home drawing with a cup of tea. Like I said tonight was suppose to be about celebrating. “Traded it in for expensive drinks and bad driving?”

            “Pretty much.” I laughed and finished off my drink.

            “Well we better get to celebrating,” he said, before whistling to the bartender. “Two shots please!” He yelled over the obnoxious music.

            “Oh no,” I began, but I was still laughing. “I have work at eight!”

            “So do I!” he replied, as the bartender placed down two shots. I watched my bar mate push one my way with a wicked smile on his face. “We’ll be miserable together.” He declared, as he held up his little glass. Not even taking a moment to argue I grabbed my shot and clinked it against his before we both shot the clear liquid down our throats. The alcohol sent a tingle sensation down my spine causing me shiver and release an obnoxious laugh. “Woo!” my bar mate cheered as he slammed his glass down and washed his shot down with some beer. “Now we dance!” I watched as he grabbed me hand and pulled me off my bar stool, standing he was easily a foot taller than me, even in my white heals.

            “Oh you don’t want that,” I tugged on his hand as he began to pull me into the crowded dance floor.

            “Oh, I most certainly do!” he yelled over the bass. I held on tightly as he began to pull me deep into the crowded dance floor. I could feel my shoulders bumping into various people until he finally stopped, and I bumped into his chest. My head felt lighter than usual as I looked up at my bar mate. Usually I would never ever be I this situation with another man I was shy in that department.

            “I’m a horrible dancer!” I yelled, but my voice carried on into the echoing music. I watched as he rolled his eyes and used my hand to twirl me around. Dropping my hand, he rested both of his onto my waist where he began to make me bob back and forth to the music. After a few minutes of awkward swaying I finally closed my eyes and just got into the music. What ever was in that shot made me ease up, a lot. A few minutes into dancing, and the dance floor getting more crowded I found my back side pressed up against my bar mates. Grinding I believe is what is was called. I was enjoying myself too, the music, the alcohol l I felt like I was buzzing.

            Hours could of gone by at this point, the music was still pounding and we were still dancing. The dance floor was pretty fully still, I new it had to be closer to 1 am at this point. We returned to the bar twice where I ordered two shots at a time

            “Hey party animal,” my bar mate whispered in my ear, as I continued to dance against him. “Let’s get you some water.” He suggested, as he grabbed my hand. Spinning around I leaned myself against his chest and smiled. I easily was dancing with he hottest man in this room. Pam Beesly was dancing with the hottest man tonight.

            I wasn’t entirely sure where the courage came from but grabbing his collar I brought his head down to mine and smashed my lips against his. For a split moment I could feel him freeze before he pressed his mouth more firmly against mine. The taste was sweet, as our tequila and beer scented breathe mixed together.Twisting my fingers into his hair I melted against him, and began to depend on his strong arms to support me. His teeth gently bit down on my lower lip as I took a moment to gasp for air. He snuck his tongue in to mix with mine as his hands ran down the skin of my back. I felt my knees bucked as my head spun.

            “Whoa there,” he chucked while pulling me to lean against him. “How about we get you home?” He suggested while trying to ease me through the crows. That was like guiding a blind person through a cluttered room or whatever stupid metaphor you could think of. “Welp,” he grunted as he leaned down and swept me off my feet and into his arms. I let out an obnoxious laugh as I wrapped my arms around his large neck and took a deep breath of his cologne, God was he hot.

“You’re so hot!” I screamed over the music. I noticed the crooked smile on his face as he made his way to the exit, the two bouncers opened the door for him as her eased his way through the door and into the crisp Philly air.

 

            “Now where is your car?” my hot bar mate asked. Reaching into pants pocket I pulled out my keys and began jingling them loudly, before hitting my alarm on my fob. In the parking lot a white Volkswagen alarm began blaring. “Oh boy.” Placing me back on my feet, bar mate grabbed my keys and turned off the loud alarm.

            “Okidoki!” I cheered and reached for my keys only to miss them as he pulled them out of my reach.

            "No way!” he laughed and grabbed my hand. “You are way too drunk to drive.”

            “No,” I giggled and leaned into him again “You’re too drunk drive!” Bar mate began leading me towards the passenger side of my white Volkswagen Golf.

            “Nope,” he laughed and opened the door before gently pushing me inside. I fumbled with my seatbelt as he made his way around the car to the driver side. “Are you able to tell me where you live?”

            “The electric city!” I sang, while kicking my heals off.

            “No, here in Philly,” he said, while placing the car in reverse and pulling out of the night club parking lot. Leaning my head back my eyes began to droop as he began driving out of downtown.

            “Nope,” I said, popping the P with my lips. “Scranton Pennsylvania.” Turning on my side I couldn’t stop myself from over at my bar mate. He had the greatest features, which just seemed even better as drunk Pam. He had a strong jaw, which in my book was just about enough for me. Imagine what was under that shirt?

            “Alright, well guess you’re sleeping over.” he replied while rubbing the back of his neck.

            “You’re not going to kill me, are you?” I asked while squinting my eyes at him.

            “Never.” He laughed while he pulled onto the freeway. The smooth ride of the freeway made it easy for me to close my eyes and slip into a short nap. The nap felt like hours when we finally came to a halt. Opening my eyes, I was genuinely confused as to where the hell I was. “Easy there tiger.” My bar mates voice was low and husky as I stared out the window. I watched as he pulled into a long driveway of a giant gorgeous home.

            “Holy shit.” I mumbled while trying to sit up. “This place is huge!” My white car came to a stop in front of the grey bricked house. I didn’t even know they made homes out of bricks anymore. Stumbling out of the passenger side I made my way around the car and up the bricked steps. In front of the home was a gorgeous garden, multiple colored roses on either side. “Hold on slick.” Looking back over my shoulder I watched as my stranger friend made his way up the steps with my black blazer and night back over one shoulder and my white heels in his hand.

            “You live here?!” I asked, astonished.

            “Well let’s see,” he said, and stuck a key in the door handle before turning it and pushing it open. “Looks like I do.” Without an invite I made my way into the large home, flipping on light switches on my way. This house was beautiful, amazing hard wood floors in the foyer that led to was gran staircase. Off to the right looked like a loft, or library of sorts. I noticed bookshelves on every side of the wall. Off to the left lead to the kitchen where I headed. The size of this kitchen was crazy, the island alone was bigger than my apartment. I noticed the dark granite on top of dark oak, it was very pretty, and super clean. Pretty sure you could see your reflection.

            Exiting the kitchen, I saw my stranger friend hang my blazer up on the closet and place my white heels outside of the door. Not stopping I began to journey up stairs to the bedrooms I assumed.

            “Nosey one, aren’t you?” he asked, and began to follow me. At the end of the hallway were a pair of French doors which of course caught my attention. Pushing them open I walked into the biggest master bedroom I have ever seen. In the middle of the room was a ginormous bed, it was covered in satin sheets of course. “The bathroom is through the doors, if you’d like a bath or shower.” Ignoring him I made my way to the bed and climbed up onto the middle. The sheets were nice and cold as I laid back and stretched out.

            “And if I want you?”


 
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for the read! Please, please, PLEASE leave a review, second chapter will be up soon! That will have more adult theme, sexual content if this chapter is well liked. Thanks!

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans