Pam and Jim’s friendship is fragile and their hearts even more so, will a Christmas time prank on Dwight be just the thing they need?
Canon divergent after A Benihana Christmas. For the Secret Santa Fic exchange
Categories: Jim and Pam
, Episode Related Characters: Angela
Genres: Claustrophobic Spaces
, RomanceWarnings: Mild sexual content
, Other Adult Theme
Series: Secret Santa Fic Exchange 2018
9851 ePub Downloads:
January 14, 2019 Updated:
December 31, 2020
The seven elements I received were: Baking cookies, slow dancing, mistletoe, the dark, traditions, competition, giving in. I think I get a good 5 in here so see if you can spot them.
disclaimer: The Office and Jim and Pam don’t belong to me.
1. A Very Dwight Prologue by NobleLandMermaid [Reviews - 10] 9 (1271 words)
By request, some Dwight and Angela will be peppered in
2. Observe and Report by NobleLandMermaid [Reviews - 6] 7 (2972 words)
Jim and Pam observe their CIA prank
3. Mistletoe and Holly by NobleLandMermaid [Reviews - 7] 8 (607 words)
Quick Angela and Dwight scene
4. One Kitchen Apartment by NobleLandMermaid [Reviews - 12] 15 (3108 words)
There's 4 inches of snow on the ground so I figure why not a little Christmas in April XD. After their prank, Pam and Jim are heading to her one kitchened apartment
5. Yours, Always by NobleLandMermaid [Reviews - 7] 9 (2866 words)
We start still at Pam's apartment, with Jim finding something he maybe wasn't suppose to...
Should clarify this is ... not for this year's Secret Santa XD. But determined to get this done!
6. Mission Complete by NobleLandMermaid [Reviews - 8] 8 (2594 words)
Jim and Pam have one more thing in store for Dwight