- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This is the first part in a series I plan to write. 
Author's Chapter Notes:
I don't really know how this is going to go. So there may be a delay into writing the next chapter.

He opened the door to his apartment, kicked off his shoes and pulled out a case of beer. Did she really mean 'I can't'? No, she had to have seen it coming. I mean I stayed late when she stayed late and went to Reception way more than I needed to and the way I looked at her on the booze cruise? I mean there is no way, right? How could she go back home to someone like him? I mean I bet he hits her. Oh my god could he? No, cause then she wouldn't talk to me. But, she wears long sleeves and Roy isn't dumb enough to hit her on the face. No, no, no, no. No matter how afraid Pam is of change she wouldn't let him hit her- wait. Is that why she rejected me? She never denied feeling what I feel but she said 'I can't'. Not 'I don't'. I mean, could she really have just gone back home to him because she is afraid of change? 

----------------------------------------------

Jim woke up with the smell of her in his room. It was as if she were there. He looked over, no one there. But the covers were all messed up. I don't know. Than he heard footsteps out in the kitchen, it wasn't Mark. He was away on a trip to Florida for 5 more days. Jim slowly got out of bed trying not to make as much noise as possible. He opened his drawer and pulled out a knife. He always kept it just in case.

As he slowly crept his way down the hall he smelt... pancakes? What the hell? 

He turned his head when he saw her. Standing in just a bra and panties with her hair down was the Pam Beesly. 

"Pam?" He said sleepily.

"Hey Halpert." She said smiling.

"What... What is all thi-" He started asking puzzled.

"I made us breakfast, I thought we would need it. Especially after last night." She said with her tongue between her teeth giggling.

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

Her smile instantly dropped, "Wait, was what you said a mistake?" She asked with tears forming in her eyes.

"What did I say? That I love you?" He asked hopefully.

She nodded slowly with tears falling out of her eyes.

"Of course I meant it. I love you more than anything Beesly." He said while walking over to her and kissing her head.

She leaned her head on him as he kissed the top of her head.

"But what exactly did we do?" He asked fearfully. 

"You told me how you felt, and I said I felt the same. Than we came here and made out and then..." She winked at him and then he understood completely. 

"Oh, well should we go drop off the ring?" He asked happily.

"I think we shall." She said with a smile on her face. 

Chapter End Notes:
So, I will write another chapter. I would appreciate some feedback. Thanks!


Chubophobic is the author of 1 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Transported: Casino Night also liked 73 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans